Salary: Competitive Salary
Job Type: Full time
Experience: Senior Level
Project Specialist (Remote)
Project Specialist | RemoteWorker US | United States
HEPACO (www.hepaco.com) is the premier environmental and emergency services company in the Eastern United States with coverage across 45+ regional locations. We specialize in emergency response, remediation, and industrial, marine, and waste services. HEPACO services a multitude of industries including transportation, utilities, energy, environmental consultants, industrial facilities, terminals, environmental service companies, general contractors, property owners, and the public sector through our Environmental and Remediation Services divisions. Our distinction is our strong focus on quality, safety, and customer service. Throughout our history, HEPACO personnel have led the industry with new methods and approaches. Our motivated team consistently exceeds industry standards in all aspects of our work. We offer state-of-the-art remediation technologies, equipment, and a staff dedicated to a unique standard of excellence in environmental cleanup. As a subsidiary of HEPACO, ERTS (www.ertsonline.com) provides 24/7/365 emergency spill response management nationwide to the transportation, oil and gas, chemical, manufacturing, and insurance industries. We provide a complete turnkey service managing environmental affairs involving emergency spill response, remediation, regulatory reporting and waste management. To provide coverage to all of North America, we utilize a network of qualified pre-screened network contractors with preferred negotiated rates and discounts. One call puts you in contact with our trained, experienced project management staff who are capable of handling your spill response or waste management needs. Reporting to the ERTS Program Management team leaders, the Project Specialist position is responsible for providing support for the completion of required documentation to support client needs in closure of emergency spill responses. This support includes regulatory reporting, Incident QAQC per Program Management SOP, Invoicing the clients, and preparing final Claims Reports to support client’s allocation of expense to responsible parties of the accident. As assistant to the Program Management team, they will also help with misc. client reporting and tracking of service needs based on client contracts. While our ERTS office is located in Jacksonville, FL, this individual may work remotely from within the United States during EST hours. Essential Functions:
- Work closely with Program Management to assist them with various tasks such as obtaining final documents from contractors and clients.
- Prepare month to date and final billing sheet for review and upon approval, submit final invoice to client either via the ERTS ‘Alert’ system or client’s A/P system.
- Prepare and update internal report summaries as well as monthly billing summaries to clients.
- Accurately log information from client interactions into ALERT system.
- Provide and maintain excellent customer service and satisfaction.
- Ensure all SOP’s and client special instruction are performed and are compliant.
- Efficiently identify and escalate any calls or emails regarding emergency spill and/or remedial activities needing completion to the Program Management team.
- Return all internal and external calls, emails, and facsimiles in a timely manner to ensure that customers’ concerns are understood, addressed, and resolved in an efficient and complete manner as quickly as possible.
- Effectively log time “Billable Hours” to specific project to cover cost of service provided.
- Assist the call center as back up to high call volume times using a multi-line telephone system for emergency and non-emergency calls from clients to include handling intake calls, reporting, assisting with necessary paperwork.
- Perform other job-related duties as required. Required Skills and Experience:
- Microsoft Office, heavy Excel, Word, and Nitro Pro or similar software
- Ability to orchestrate large volumes of data while meeting critical deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and the ability to type 35-40+ WPM
- Ability to remain calm and confident during stressful situations and adapt to a changing environment.
- Professional demeanor when interacting with clients, employees, and outside professionals. Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with RCRA, OSHA and DOT regulations.
- Experience in the Environmental or construction “Project” related industry.
- An understanding or interest in environmental emergency response. Additional Requirements:
- This position is expected, at a minimum, to be a 40-hour work week. Additional hours will be required from time to time, depending on the status of the business.
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check. Be a part of the HEPACO Difference!
- Weekly Hourly pay, competitive PTO program and company-paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability insurance options
- 401k plan with company matching contributions.
- Professional Training & Education Assistance Program
- Wellness benefits and LifeMart employee discount program HEPACO is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class. HEPACO participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. / HEPACO participa en E-Verify y proporcionará al gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los EE.UU. PI229984316