Brown & Brown Insurance
Property Broker (Remote)
Property Broker | Brown & Brown Insurance | United States
Brown & Brown’s Risk Solutions team, formerly known as Beecher Carlson, is looking for a Property Broker to join the Global Energy & Climate Tech Practice remotely.
Responsibilities Will Include, But Are Not Limited To
As a Property Broker, you will be client facing, responsible for leading brokerage efforts on large, complex client accounts.
- Interfacing with insurance market for the placement of business.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and assist in new business prospecting.
- Analyzing client’s loss exposures and determine coverage needs.
- Brokering Global Energy accounts and assist other brokers and producers by attending meetings to identify and quantify property risk for companies and prospects.
- Managing daily transactions for an assigned book of business (i.e., audits, adjustments, endorsement requests, coverage analysis, open items, etc.).
- Monitors the risk transfer process: binder issuance, policy issuance reviews, service delivery, etc., for accuracy and timeliness.
- Accurately completes the Renewal Information Request.
- Develops and maintains relationships with underwriters and other service providers. Keeps abreast of changing market conditions and innovations.
- Develops and maintains client service plans, manages mid-term changes and assists in Stewardship reviews.
- Promptly and accurately responds to client requests. If responsibilities are delegated, follows through to ensure client received timely response.
- At least 5 years of related brokerage insurance experience.
- Must have or be able to obtain the appropriate state brokers licenses.
- Must be able to work both independently and collaboratively with fellow teammates across different departments.
- Ability to establish work priorities and manage time effectively.
- Ability to use initiative and good judgment in accomplishing tasks with minimal errors.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills are required.
- Establish and maintain effective work relationships and to function in a team environment.
- Clearly and effectively communicate in both written and oral formats.
- Ability to lead/command client and/or market discussions.
- Good listening skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
Compensation & Perks
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- Discretionary time off.
- Generous benefits package: health, dental, vision, etc.
- Employee Stock Program.
- Education Assistance Program – tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment assistance, etc.
Delivering integrated insurance and risk management solutions to some of the largest and most respected companies in the world, Brown & Brown’s Risk Solutions team aims to create value beyond placing insurance. Our team challenges the status quo with our proprietary methodologies and tools to help optimize the way clients identify, quantify, mitigate, and finance risk. Using evidence-based insights, our team helps customers better understand how different risk management decisions could impact their business.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.