The Skin Clique
Provider Support Representative (Remote)
Provider Support Representative | The Skin Clique | United States
The Skin Clique is seeking a compassionate and dynamic Provider Support Representative to become part of our dedicated team. In this role, you will offer immediate support to our advanced practice providers using our specialized Microsoft support platform. Combining your understanding of our operations, software, and excellent customer service skills will be critical to thrive. This position reports to the Provider Relations Coordinator.
Customer Service Excellence
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries through various channels including phone, email, and online platforms.
- Foster positive relationships with providers by providing knowledgeable and empathic service.
- Work closely with providers to understand their requirements and offer solutions that align with their needs by utilizing the following techniques:
- Clarify the complaint
- Determine the cause of the problem
- Select and explain the best solution to solve the problem
- Expedite correction or adjustment
- Follow-up to ensure resolution
Knowledge and Expertise
- Stay updated on the company’s products and services to offer accurate information to providers.
Communication and Coordination
- Collaborate with internal teams, including provider success, finance, shipping and logistics and executive team to address provider concerns effectively.
- Relay feedback from providers to the relevant departments to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Escalate concerns with appropriate urgency.
Documentation and Record Keeping
- Accurately document all communications with providers in the Microsoft based CRM system.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive provider data in accordance with privacy laws and company policies.
Training and Development
- Participate in training and development programs to enhance knowledge and skills.
- Assist in the development of training materials and manuals based on the feedback received from providers.
- Health Care Plan (Medical & Dental)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term Disability and AD&D
- Training & Development
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a call center or customer service role.
- Empathetic, compassionate, and energetic demeanor with a customer-centric approach.
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Multitasking aptitude in high-paced settings.
- Exceptional time management, especially when juggling a busy inbox and phone.
- Tech-savvy and adaptable to new software/tools.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics is a plus.
- Experience with Zenoti or similar software is advantageous.
Related JobsSee more All Other Remote Jobs