WP Event Manager
Public Relations Executive (Remote)
Public Relations Executive | WP Event Manager | India
We are seeking a full-time Public Relation Executive to join our dynamic team. The Public Relation Executive will be responsible for defining a strategic PR plan to increase our brand awareness, identify key communication channels, and execute PR campaigns across different markets. The candidate will work closely with the marketing, sales, and operations teams, and will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with media and industry influencers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Public Relations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in developing and executing PR strategies/campaigns
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with media and industry influencers
- Solid understanding of the tech industry and the media landscape
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced remote environment
- Experience with crisis management and conflict resolution is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- PR Agency experience is plus
- Knowledge of E-mail marketing is plus
Roles & Responsibilities: –
- Studying the organization’s objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
- Collaborations with Media, Community, University & Coding Academy organizations for the benefits of our events.
- Responsible for Live Tech Talk & Webinar collaboration with Client representatives and other interested speakers.
- Should be familiar with Social media platforms.
- Find out new influencers who can help us in spreading the words about our events.
- Monitor Youtube subscriber count & engagement.
- Prepare & send the agreement to all M/C/U partners.
- Virtual Fair Anchoring/Moderation.
- Weekly meeting with Service Provider Person
Perks & Benefits:-
- Yearly Mega Party & Performance Awards & New Year Celebration.
- Culture Activity.
- Referral bonus.
- 5 Working Days (Monday – Friday).
- Employee of the month award with amazing perks and recognition.
- Flexible Timing.
- Fun Friday and celebrations.
- Full Support in learning and adapting new technologies.
- Allow female employees to do work from home in a month for 1 day if she’s not well.
- Employee friendly policies.
- Salary account open.
- Life insurance upto 2 to 5 lakh
- Mediclaim upto 15000 Rs.
- Accidental insurance upto 10 lakh.