Qa Engineer (Remote)
Qa Engineer | Applaudo | Brazil
You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests and be able to grow professionally.
You bring to Applaudo the following competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field and ISTQB certification (CTFL minimum).
- 3+ years of experience in software testing and quality assurance as a QA Engineer.
- Knowledge of automation and agile methodologies (SCRUM).
- Experience in Manual Testing (UI and API).
- Experience in performance testing (eg. JMETER).
- Experience in automation testing.
- Experience in developing and running a test plan.
- Advanced and practical knowledge of testing and implementation strategies.
- Knowledge of requirement gathering and process set-up.
- Good testing practices and trends.
- Working knowledge in agile testing.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Fast paced learning and collaborative mindset.
You will be accountable for the following responsibilities:
- Plan, analyze, design, develop, execute and maintain manual and automated test scenarios and test data, this includes determining priority for test scenarios and creating execution plans to implement these scenarios.
- Identify opportunities for automation within software processes.
- Identify and clearly document bugs found. Deliver regular reports on bugs found.
- Support design and execute test automation strategy for the projects along with other developers and QA Analysts.
- Coordinate the test plans with project managers, development managers and others
- Initiate the analysis, design, implementation, and execution of tests, monitor test progress and results, and check the status of exit criteria (or definition of done)
- Automate collection and delivery of test progress and test summary reports.
- Support the selection and implementation of automation tools.
- Introduce suitable metrics for measuring test progress and evaluating the quality of the testing.
Here at Applaudo Studios values as trust, communication, respect, excellence and team work are our keys to success. We know we are working with the best and thus treat each other with respect and admiration without asking.
Submit your application today, and don’t miss this opportunity to join the Best Digital team in the Region!
We truly appreciate all the hard and outstanding work our team makes every day at Applaudo Studios, and that’s why the perks that we offer, are deeply thought and designed as a way to thank them for their commitment and excellence.
Some of our perks and benefits:
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Special discounts
- Entertainment area
- Flexible work spaces
- Great work environment
- Private medical insurance
*Benefits may vary according to your location and/or availability. Request further information when applying.