Regional Franchise Development Manager Southeast (Remote)
Regional Franchise Development Manager Southeast | KFC | United States
COMPENSATION: $110, 600 – $123,595, depending on experience and qualifications
- Act as a single point of contact for franchise development-related activity in the territory. Build relationships with franchises to influence development commitment against market plans. Support ongoing development results aligned with those plans.
- Manage and support all phases of the franchise development process. This includes market planning, site selection & approval, real estate contracts, permitting, construction, and turnover/grand opening on projects from inception.
- Attain planned franchise development action approvals and timely new store openings for the territory. Complete accurate forecasting and risk assessment.
- Utilize project management processes to develop and maintain a pipeline of projects, track progress against milestones, and effectively communicate progress reporting and results.
- Ensure all KFC Development activity in the territory covered is compliant and consistent with all related processes and policies, including KFC Development Approval Committee requirements.
- Execute against KFC US market plan and asset strategy planning processes. Develop tactics that enable and accelerate the US Growth & Development Strategy. Perform benchmarking and competitive analysis within priority DMAs for the territory covered.
- Support KFC asset reviews for brand compliance and enrollment in the remodel pipeline and Exhibit A process as needed for renewals, franchise-to-franchise transfers, etc. in the territory covered.
- Support targeted Franchise Recruiting efforts to fill brand strategic needs by identifying candidates. Support assessment and qualification process for new franchisees entering the KFC system through new unit development or acquisition for the territory covered. Support franchise onboarding and follow-up support processes as needed.
- Support Closure Mitigation efforts through negotiation and asset replacement initiatives in maintaining brand sustainability.
- Support the KFC Development Team as needed in planning, business review, and ad hoc projects.
- Moderate to heavy (30-40%) travel depending on pipeline priorities.
KFC Corporation, based in Louisville, Kentucky, is one of the few brands in America that can boast about having a rich, 60-year history of success and innovation. In fact, KFC is the world’s most popular chicken restaurant chain and a division of Yum! Brands, the world’s largest restaurant company.
Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Kentucky, has over 45,000 restaurants in more than 135 countries and territories and is one of the Aon Hewitt Top Companies for Leaders in North America. In 2018, Yum! Brands was recognized as part of the inaugural Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index. The company’s restaurant brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell – are global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories.
More important than our size is our commitment to breakthrough innovation and the success of our employees. We’re proud of the unique culture we’ve built, one where everyone can be their best self, make a difference and have fun! We believe in our people, trust in their positive intentions, encourage ideas from everyone, and have actively developed a workforce that is diverse in style and background.