Medical, dental with HSA | 5 weeks PTO + 6 holidays + Dec 24 - Jan 1 company holiday | & more!
Remote Customer Support Engineer
Remote Customer Support Engineer | Close | Remote | Central / Western Europe |
Customer Support Engineer (100% Remote)
CENTRAL / WESTERN EUROPE | SUPPORT | FULL-TIME |
- Physically based in Western or Central Europe, with a strong preference for GMT+1 or GMT+2 time zones.
- 1 year (or more) of experience using Python.
- High-level of proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal.
- Experience working in a customer facing role (sales, support, hospitality, etc.).
Bonus points if you:
- Can provide us with scripts you’ve written that interact with a SaaS product’s API.
- Have written Python scripts that read/write data from Google Sheets to another database.
- Have experience scraping website data using Python with frameworks/libraries like Requests, scrapy, and/or BeautifulSoup.
- Have experience with sales or sales tools.
- Have experience in a technical support role for a SaaS company.
- Respond to customer support tickets during Western/Central European business hours (GMT+1, GMT+2).
- Provide customer support for the Close API and the customers that interact with it.
- Provide technical support and solutions to the Success and Sales teams.
Why work with us:
- 100% remote (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- 2 x annual team retreats ✈️ (Lisbon Retreat Video)
- Competitive base salary with an uncapped commission plan
- Medical, dental with HSA option – 99% premiums paid (US residents)
- 5 weeks PTO + 6 government holidays + Dec 24 – Jan 1 company holiday
- Parental leave (10 wks primary caregiver / 4 wks secondary caregiver)
- 401k matching at 4% (US residents)
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
- Our story and team 🚀
- Glassdoor Reviews