Website Pro Job
Salary $40,000 - $50,000 + bonus potential | Unlimited Paid Time Off & Work Flexibility | Unlimited Vacation | Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage |
Remote Paid Media Specialist
Remote Paid Media Specialist | AM Digital | Remote | USA |
AM Digital is a leading digital marketing agency that specializes in digital marketing services for apartment communities across the country. We selectively partner with leading real estate companies to help achieve efficiency, scale, and ROI from their digital marketing channels.
We’re looking for a sharp, motivated Paid Media Specialist to join our team to manage digital advertising campaigns for a number of exciting clients. We’re looking for someone who’s next-level smart and knows how to get results while having fun along the way. If we could describe the perfect candidate for this role, words like analytical, strategic, proactive, conversion-focused, and hustler come to mind.
The Paid Media Specialist will strategize, implement and monitor effective PPC and social advertising campaigns and works hand-in-hand with the Strategists and Account Executives on their team to ensure their paid campaigns are meeting client goals and expectations.
Salary: $40,000 – $50,000
- 2-3 years of pay-per-click and social advertising experience
- Experience in working with an agency is preferred, but not required.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have strong knowledge of ad platforms (Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads, and Bing Ads)
- Google Fundamentally Certified
- Knowledge in both HubSpot and WordPress CMS platforms
- Ability to perform research, analyze websites, document changes, and make decisions regarding optimization approach.
- Strong advertising copywriting skills
- Ability to develop a digital marketing strategy
- Ability to distill actionable insight from digital marketing research
- Strong knowledge of Google for Business applications, such as Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Strong English oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable interacting with C-level executives.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- A high degree of passion, dependability, and helpfulness
- Experience in multifamily housing preferred.
Nice to Have
- Experience with the freelancer-agency model
- HubSpot Marketing Software Certification
- Facebook advertising experience
ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING RESULTS:
- Strategize and execute all PPC and social advertising campaigns per each client’s agreement.
- Effectively communicate campaign performance to internal team members and clients.
- Conduct keyword research and selection for Google Ads campaigns.
- Conduct audience research for social media advertising.
- Analyze landing pages and document changes required for campaign performance.
- Write effective advertising copy.
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI.
- Monitor campaign results and optimizes click-through and conversion rates.
- Proactively adjust PPC and/or social advertising campaigns to ensure performance goals are met
- Quickly learn the industry and apply multifamily knowledge to Internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- Competitive Salary + bonus potential
- 100% Remote: Work from anywhere!
- Unlimited Paid Time Off & Work Flexibility
- Unlimited Vacation with a 3-Week Minimum
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage
- Work with awesome people and companies around the world