Remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns
Remote Talent Development Manager
Remote | Talent Development Manager | Articulate | Remote | USA |
Join the amazing Articulate team as a Talent Development Manager. We are looking for an experienced, dynamic, and creative learning and development specialist to collaborate with the VP of People to develop and implement our internal leadership and employee training programs. The successful candidate is a subject matter expert in leadership and employee development; has extensive experience creating and facilitating impactful learning programs that support individual and organizational growth, and is adept at working in a fully distributed environment.
You may be our person if you are a growth-mindset individual, who is kind with a high EQ and a deep sense of responsibility for your work. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, love highly productive collaboration, welcome helpful feedback, and are a results-oriented self-starter, we’d love to hear from you.
- Develop and implement a long-term training and development road map focused on creating a culture of continuous learning
- Create and implement blended learning programs consisting of virtual instructor-led courses, e-learning courses, brown bag discussions, and other creative educational offerings that keep our remote employees growing and engaged
- Design, develop and implement a leadership development program for our high-growth and fast-paced environment
- Design, develop and implement learning and development training programs focused on employee growth and engagement
- Provide one-on-one coaching and feedback to managers and employees
- Partner with the VP of People, People Business Partners, and organizational leaders to continually assess the talent across the organization
- Assist with developing and implementing company-wide people programs such as onboarding, continuous performance management, talent management, etc.
- Drive organizational people projects and initiatives with other members of the team
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or a combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in creating, implementing, and facilitating leadership and development programs; blended learning (instructor-led, e-learning, peer-to-peer, on-the-job, brown bags, etc.) is a plus
- Foundational knowledge of core leadership principles, behavioral theories, personality assessments, organizational development, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and active listening skills, and comfortable communicating with a variety of employees and leaders at all levels
- Demonstrated commitment to fostering a culture of continuous learning and growth and enhanced understanding of social justice and diversity and inclusion issues
- Strong project management skills and the ability to drive initiatives from inception to completion
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and an example of an employee and/or leadership development course you developed and implemented.
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 78,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 605,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.