Sales And Marketing Administrator (Remote)
Sales And Marketing Administrator | Inclusion System | Canada
WHO WE ARE
We create software to empower and inspire Canadian organizations.
Our two main platforms: IBEX Payrolland Inclusion System. IBEX makes life easier for small to medium sized businesses and Inclusion supports developmental services agencies. We provide tools in the areas of payroll, scheduling, time verification and more – so our customers can focus on what they do best.
We are also dedicated to cultivating an environment which supports people to do important work and to grow. We also aim to make a positive impact within our team by promoting connection and encouraging balance in all areas of life.
We are expanding our team and need a Sales & Marketing Administrator on a permanent, full-time basis to support our General Manager and Marketing Manager. The role is a flexible hybrid opportunity, with both remote and some in office time when necessary (ie. to do marketing and sales package coordination and mailouts). The office is located in Victoria, British Columbia, and so we are only considering applicants who are able to fulfill necessary office responsibilities at this location as needed.
WHAT YOU YOU’LL DO
Your strong communication skills, self-initiative, attention to details, and ability to anticipate needs will be engaged in administrative responsibilities such as:
- Event logistics
- Manage and maintain several sales and marketing software systems (ie. data and database updates; tracking; and extraction)
- Marketing and sales campaign and communication assistance
- Marketing and sales package coordination and mailouts
- Travel arrangements
- Calendar creation and monitoring
- Meeting administration
- Assist with or coordinate research
You’ll thrive with having many things on the go and will be invigorated by completing tasks on time. You will have an organized approach and be the resident expert on administrative tools within the Sales and Marketing departments. To top it off, you’ll have dedicated one on one time with your Coach on a regular basis for your success in the role.
We believe that some of the best candidates have skills that come from varying experiences instead of traditional job experience and education. And so we encourage applications from people who have nontraditional backgrounds, transferable skills, and a passion for this work.
This is the right role for you if you love being the go-to person for others!
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Experience supporting a team in an administrative capacity, preferably doing similar tasks to those listed above.
- Ability to efficiently navigate through many priorities (ie. project management and task organization skills).
- Proactive approaches in identifying and preventing potential problems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with various people both internally and externally.
- Experience with sales and marketing software such as Mailchimp, Typeform, Zapier, CRM (Nutshell).
- Ability to work well alone and with others (ie. team members) mostly remotely/virtually and in-person at the office as mentioned above.
- Experience with a high-demand environment, adaptability to changes, and demonstrating a collaborative approach with others.
- Aptitude for learning new subject matter, new tools, and computer applications.
WHAT’S HERE FOR YOU
Empowerment: we want you to succeed and this begins with meeting you where you are. We have consistent and regular coaching meetings to understand what tools and resources you need to learn, develop, and grow.
Benefits, Wellness and Balance: beyond your physical health, we support your overall well-being. We provide a flexible and remote-friendly work environment, fair market rate compensation, training and education support, group benefits, employee family assistance program, and paid time off including paid Do Good days so you can give back to community, and other good things!
Transparency: we keep all team members informed, including weekly updates on the top company priorities, monthly reports on our growth, and Town Hall meetings with question and answer periods to discuss business updates and company direction.
Fun: we know a thing or two about having fun times. Food, games, big events, small events, learning together – there are opportunities for everyone to feel included. And while we like being together, we also make time to enjoy life outside of work.
INTERESTED? We would love for you to apply!
Please apply through the link on our website (https://inclusionsystem.ca/about/join_the_team/) with the following things in your application:
1) a cover letter that gives us a sense of who you are and why you want the job, and
2) a resume that outlines your relevant experience and abilities.
The application deadline is September 22, 2023.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00-$52,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Victoria, BC V8T 1M5
Application deadline: 2023-09-22