Restricted Stock Units, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates, Competitive time off, Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!).
Sales Commission Manager (Remote)
Sales Commission Manager | Flywire | USA |
Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage – the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease – no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 2,500 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 750 global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 12 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
We, at Flywire, are seeking a Sales Commission Manager to design our commission plan for our sales team.
- Own the entire sales compensation process including development, implementation, communication and administration of sales commission or incentive plans.
- Work with C-Level Executives and Sales Leadership to build high performing compensation plans for the GTM organization encompassing Sales, Client Success, BDRs, Sales Leadership, etc
- Responsible for Monthly/Quarterly Business reviews on Plan performance with C-Level Executives
- Work closely with other business partners and departments such as Sales Managers, HR, and Finance, to drive on-going process refinement to improve the efficiency and accuracy of sales commissions calculations and reporting
- Collaborate with VPs, Directors, Managers regarding payment, plan rollout, discrepancies, new hires, etc
- Work with Finance to accrue the annual and monthly commission forecast
- Model out proposed changes for future commission plans to calculate ROI and effectiveness
- Drive continuous improvement, make recommendations for changes to compensation plans, process, etc and execute on those changes
- Ensure commission are paid on time, accurately and in compliance
- Troubleshoot and resolve commission issues in a timely manner
- Evaluate and implement a sales commission tool
- Provide guidance and training to sales teams on commissions plan structures, reports, policy, and other relevant processes
- Managing performance and career development for 1 Sales Commission Analyst
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- 8+ years of overall experience with a focus in sales, sales operations, revenue operations, analytics, or business operations
- 3+ years of progressive experience managing end to end commission processes for a high growth sales team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or related field is required.
- High-tech, start-up, rapid growth and/or publicly traded company experience.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skill
- Ability to multi-task across a broad range of responsibilities and work in a dynamic environment.
- Must be self-motivated, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, possess initiative, problem definition and resolution skills, and strong analytical skills.
Technologies We Use (optional) :
- Sales Commissions Tools (Spiff, Xactly, etc)
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including Restricted Stock Units
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flying Start – Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates
- Be a meaningful part of our success – every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in and
- Digital Disconnect Days!
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect to meet with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a skills assessment. Your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 30 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire. #LI-Remote
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer.
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs