Sales Development Representative (Remote)
Sales Development Representative | LocaliQ | Worldwide
LOCALiQ is a digital media and advertising agency within the Newsquest media group. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced sales development representative to join us for a lead generation role in our remote working digital marketing team with national reach all across the UK.
The average yearly bonus across the group is £8000 however the scheme is uncapped so the sky’s the limit with earning potential. Along with a competitive starting salary of £24,000 and a diverse and fun working environment, we also offer excellent benefits including:
- No weekends or evening work
- A competitive basic salary
- Uncapped Commission Scheme
- Workplace Pension
- Perks & Discounts
- Opportunities for team building and training days.
- Full 25 days paid holiday + statutory bank holidays + your birthday day off!
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Structured career progression, ongoing training, and personal performance reviews
- Discount Vouchers
- Discounted Gym membership
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Mental Health Support via Lifeworks
- Eye test vouchers plus £50 towards new glasses.
- Annual Volunteer Charity day
To be successful in this role, you should:
- Be driven by targets and KPIs and able to provide excellent customer service.
- Have experience working from home in a sales role
- Demonstrate cold calling experience.
- Be goal orientated and driven to succeed.
- Ideally, be experienced in advertising or digital media sales, but this is not essential.
- Able to work on your own initiative.
- Able to work from the Worcester office
This is a great opportunity to build your career within this highly rewarding industry with the support and backing of one of the largest regional news publishers in the UK.
Newsquest Media Group/ LOCALiQ is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all community sections regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation. Our recruitment process will consist of various stages and activities, as part of our commitment to fairness to all applicants, we will take into account any adjustments that could help you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £24,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Appointment setting: 1 year (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: Remote