Sales Manager Benelux Global Accounts (Remote)
Sales Manager Benelux Global Accounts | nShift | Netherlands
Purpose of Role
Exciting and career-advancing opportunity for a customer-centric and solution-focused sales professional with strong presentation, negotiation and closing skills to join an expanding international organisation with 25+ years of experience and a market leading position.
We’re passionate about increasing our customers revenue and making shipping easy through creating a community of connected customers and partners on a single platform and are looking for great enterprise sales professionals to help us fulfil our vision and mission.
We’re looking a Sales Manager Global Accounts to join our Benelux Enterprise team. Our ideal candidate thrives when being challenged and is enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment. If you are eager to work with smart people to solve complex problems, then we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Our Sales Managers focus solely on creating new revenue by selling to new customers. You will work in close cooperation with Business Development Representatives to find new opportunities and have the support of technical Pre-Sales, Professional services and others in closing them.
You will be joining nShift at a pivotal period, the business is going through an exciting transformation after the merger of five leading companies within the industry, creating a true market leader in our space.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in meeting quotas for the e-com/retail market. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from identified opportunity until you hand over to the account executives. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
The area of responsibility includes:
- Present our solution to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services from the nShift portfolio
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects
- Negotiate and close deals with enterprise sized retailers in Benelux.
- Report to the SVP Sales on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) results & improvement ideas
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and market trends
Competence and experience
- Proven commercial and business acumen, skills to develop business through outbound and inbound opportunities.
- Experience in presenting to, negotiating with and closing at C-level.
- Strong relationship management and networking abilities on different organizational levels.
- Ability to accurately forecast revenue based on current business opportunities
- Energetic & proactive approach.
- Ability to be independent and work collective within a team
- University degree educated or equivalent education are an advantage.
- Experience in selling SaaS solutions to the e-com/retail sector.
- Flexible mindset and can-do attitude: Willingness to adapt to customer and organizational needs.
- Track record of achieving quotas & KPIs
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Market competitive salaries and attractive commission
- Remote and hybrid working options
- Employee benefits platform
- Family-friendly leave option
- Private medical insurance
- Training programs and innovation days
- Wellness allowance and other
Meet Your Manager
What would your current team members say about your leadership or manager style?
Present and supportive in sharing experience and competence across the team and at the same time demanding high standards.
What do you love about nShift?
It is a fast-growing business; organic, through mergers and through acquisitions, continuously strengthening our product offering and market position.
Combine this with the market disruptive growth in e-commerce we’ve seen in the past decade and you understand that our customers always have to stay on their toes and adapt –we need to support them in doing so.
What difference will this role make to nShift if I join?
This is a vital role, you can make a difference – we are launching several new initiatives globally and being one of our core markets, Germany is expected to take the lead.
Customers of nShift have massive opportunities to increase revenue, reduce cost and form long-term-relationships with their current and potential customers in completely new ways – It will be your task to inform them how to make this happen.