Sales Manager Eastern Europe Logistics Saas (Remote)
Sales Manager Eastern Europe Logistics Saas | Transporeon | Poland
At Transporeon we embrace transformation and change in total sync with one another. We rethink, reinvent and rework ideas from one moment to the next – as many times as is necessary to get the job done right. That’s how we respond to the new challenges that we face each and every day. And regardless of whether you are just starting your career or are already a pro – we believe you can be the transformation. Are you ready?
Transform yourself and take responsibility for:
- understanding the logistics challenges and needs of prospective customers and quickly finding out if what Transporeon is offering can meet those needs;
- devising and executing a suitable and feasible plan for winning new logos and achieving quarterly quotas/targets;
- participating in the development and execution of lead generation strategies with the support of our Business Development Representative Team as well as the Marketing team;
- playing a significant role in building and strategically developing the Polish and Eastern European market for Transporeon.
You are ready if you have:
- at least 3 years of working experience in B2B Sales and an excellent understanding of complex logistics/transport processes, preferably on top IT SaaS selling experience;
- a hunter mindset, experienced in the acquisition of new customers;
- the ability to work both, independently and as part of an international team;
- growth mindset, high self-motivation, and dedication;
- native level of Polish and advanced level of English language skills, any additional language is a plus.
We are ready and waiting for you with:
- the opportunity to sell Transporeon´s web-based SaaS solutions to new clients, drive important changes, and be part of a great transformation journey together with your customers;
- the possibility to work remotely or to join one of our offices in Europe;
- International mobility opportunity where you will be able to work for 30 working days per year from a different location and country;
- a quickly growing team with potential for your professional and personal development;
- an opportunity for close international collaboration with your colleagues worldwide;