Producer & Roaster Forum
Sales Relationship Manager (Remote)
Sales Relationship Manager | Producer & Roaster Forum | Colombia
Sales & Relationship Manager
Latin America (Fully Remote)
Producer & Roaster Forum, the world’s leading producer-led coffee event, is looking to hire an experienced, bilingual Sales & Relationship Manage.
We are offering this role on a permanent/full-time basis to candidates based in Latin America. It will be fully remote. Candidates must be bilingual.
You will generate sales for the event according to an established sales strategy to drive business growth and meet revenue targets. You will be comfortable communicating with clients at all levels, and will have the ability to identify their needs and pass this information onto the rest of the team. You will also work closely with the CEO and COO on wider sales operation as needed.
- Work according to an existing sales strategy to achieve revenue targets for each event.
- Support the CEO on negotiating long-term and major sponsorship deals.
- Maintain strong working relationships with existing sponsors, exhibitors, and more.
- Negotiate and confirm contracts with potential sponsors, exhibitors, and other high-priority event stakeholders.
- Manage sales campaigns for the forum’s Sourcing Trip Experience (guests).
- Successfully renew contracts for previous event sponsors and attendees.
- Lead generation for the event (often through direct email marketing).
- Manage long-term sponsors’ expectations, communicating with the CEO and COO to implement.
- Liaise with marketing where needed, advising on key areas for coverage for major event sponsors and other stakeholders.
- Attend routine team meetings to keep the team apprised of sales developments.
- Provide regular updates to the CEO and COO.
- Attend each PRF event, representing the company.
- Minimum of 3 years of client-facing sales or account management experience
- Familiarity with specialty coffee.
- Knowledge of the coffee supply chain.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised.
- Experience with direct email marketing tools.
- Strong negotiation abilities.
- Track record working with sales strategies.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in the coffee industry.
- Familiarity with G Suite.
- Experience collaborating in international teams.
If you are enthusiastic about this opportunity, kindly forward your CV to email@example.com, including your notice period and salary expectations in COP. All submissions should be in English.