Salesforce Delivery Manager (Remote)
Salesforce Delivery Manager | Solution Junkies | UK
Are you looking for your next Salesforce Delivery Manager role, in a fun, collaborative environment?
Well look no further my friend, you have landed in the right place! Here at Solution Junkies, we aren’t your typical consultancy. We are Salesforce Obsessed and with that comes the obsession with finding solutions to our client’s most complex problems, and we enjoy doing it!
We believe in the importance of delivering the best possible solution for our client, that they are absolutely over the moon with, and equally the importance of the wellbeing of our employees and co-workers. Why not work a job that you enjoy in a company that you love? (Not just saying this, we have evidence!)
So what will you be doing with us?
We are looking for a Salesforce Delivery Manager who will…..
- Lead the end-to-end delivery of Salesforce projects, including project planning, execution, monitoring, and control
- Define the project scope, goals, and deliverables in collaboration with multiple different stakeholders
- Develop and maintain project plans, ensuring they are aligned with project goals and objectives
- Manage project timelines, budgets, and resources to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards
- Facilitate communication and collaboration among project stakeholders, including business leaders, developers, and end-users
- Identify and manage project risks and issues, and implement effective mitigation strategies
- Ensure project documentation and reporting are accurate, complete, and timely
- Provide leadership, guidance, and coaching to project team members
What we’re looking for….
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in delivery management, with a proven track record of delivering Salesforce projects on time and within budget
- Salesforce Experience Essential
- Budgetary preparation, presentation and revisions
- Process excellence – being able to document, analyse and recommend process changes
- Certified Salesforce Administrator and/or Salesforce Project Manager
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and/or Marketing Cloud is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to lead project teams, manage stakeholders, and communicate effectively
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Are you as excited as we are by this role? Don’t wait another second and apply today! Any questions at all, please get in touch! We can’t wait to hear from you!