Xede Consulting Group
Salesforce Financial Services Solution Architect (Remote)
Salesforce Financial Services Solution Architect | Xede Consulting Group | United States
The purpose of Xede is to improve the lives of others. As a rapidly growing Salesforce consulting partner, we achieve our Purpose by solving complexity with extraordinary talent, creating value for our customers, employees, and partners that they cannot find anywhere else.
Xede has entered a new phase of rapid (and responsible) growth which we have achieved through:
- Our implementation and adoption of the Entrepreneurial Operating System business framework. More here: www.eosworldwide.com/
- Our specialized industry and technology go-to-market strategies.
Our customers tell us that they keep coming back to Xede because of three things that make us pretty unique:
1. Xede gets it done.
2. Xede values long-term value over short-term gain.
3. Xede’s empathy, honesty & anticipation.
The Financial Services Solution Architect (SA) is responsible for translating the Scope from the Statement of Work into a series of Discovery sessions to elicit requirements in the form of a user story backlog, decomposing the functional stories into tasks, drive task-based estimation, consult with the Project Manager on Sprint Grooming and Project Risk, Oversee and Perform Sprint Construction Activities, Lead the Sprint Demos, and Ensure Successful Training and Deployment. The SA is the expert for the solutions created on behalf of the client and will be viewed as both an industry and solution expert. The SA needs to have strong business consulting capabilities, Salesforce Configuration experience, and the ability to learn additional technologies and sub-industry domain topics. The SAs are leaders in Xede and are expected to mentor and grow other team members’ capabilities in the functional domain.
What it Takes
● Work with key business stakeholders to understand strategy, process, business rules, and systems represented in articulating business architecture as-is, transitional states, and to-be states through diagrams, documentation, and extensive leadership in meetings and consultations.
● Oversee and perform requirements gathering and analysis, yielding a User Story Backlog decomposed by Sprints, driving simplicity and clarity for both the client and the project team.
● Develop requirement documentation, business process flow diagrams and workflows, implementation plans, and identification of change adoption needs.
● Ability to guide the client through User Story Prioritization with a lens toward balancing business value and delivery risk mitigation.
● Ability to align requirements with business value, during requirements elicitation, Sprint prioritization, and value realization.
● Predisposition toward a consultative client-first approach, providing the client with key design options, pros/cons, and allowing the client product owner to make an informed decision.
● Predisposition toward Native Platform capabilities first, AppExchange Solutions second, and customization (code) only if required to meet the desired business outcome.
● Oversee and/or Develop training curriculum and deliver training sessions to client’s trainers, end-users, and/or Platform Administrators.
● Work with Xede Project Manager, Solution Director, and Account Executive to manage the Client’s expectations to ensure a successful implementation, referenceable client, and future value delivery opportunities at assigned clients.
● Periodically be engaged in Sales Activities when specific expertise is needed or when feedback is required to adjust the go-to-market strategy or estimation process.
● Demonstrated command of Agile/Scrum methodology is required.
● Advanced verbal and written communication skills with a focus on being clear and concise.
● Demonstrated client and team leadership.
● Strong business and systems analysis skills, test planning and testing skills, problem-solving skills, and experience with technical environments and architectures.
Education and Experience
● 3+ years of experience in business analysis, process definition, and re-engineering.
● Minimum 3+ years administering or consulting on Salesforce. Financial Services Cloud experience is a strong plus.
● 3+ years working with Financial Services Organizations, Insurance/Wealth preferred
● Bachelor’s degree is required
● Requirements elicitation & user story writing experience
● Experience with data migration and AppExchange Package installation
● Ability to travel to customer site (if needed)
Intangible Skills for Success
● A commitment to service excellence.
● Ability and willingness to work as part of a team.
● Be interesting and interested.
● Provide a premium customer experience.
Live Xede’s Core Values:
o Think & Act Positively
o Be Curious
o Be Humble
o Solve Creatively
o Communicate Clearly
o Do the Right Thing