Sap Hcm Consultant (Remote)
Sap Hcm Consultant | Zalaris | UK
You will work within our UK Professional Services Team. As an SAP Support Consultant, you will support our UK and Ireland customer base with their on-premise and cloud-based SAP solutions.
You will provide:
- Solutions for often complex issues
- Maintenance and quality assurance
- Designs for new solutions based on business needs, the build and test of those solutions to the agreed requirements.
This UK role is home-based with minimal travel (subject to business needs and local safety restrictions), but with a strong virtual connection to the rest of the UK team as well as an engaged and supportive network of colleagues all over Europe and beyond!
- Managing your own workload
- Investigating and resolve complex issues
- Providing expert support, configuration, and high-quality documentation
- Engaging with customers across a wide range of stakeholders
- Creating, estimating, and delivering change orders within agreed scope, time scales and budget
- Ensuring any changes implemented are within regulations and maintain legal compliance
- Mentoring other team members and less experienced colleagues to build team capability
- SAP HCM UK and Ireland Payroll business and technical knowledge, configuration, and testing across HCM Modules (payroll, PA, TM, ESS, MSS, T&E, OM etc.)
- Ability to gather, understand and interpret business requirements and document these in functional specifications and design documents.
- Managing client relationships, ensuring that sponsors and all stakeholders (internal and external) are kept informed on progress, with appropriate escalations for decisions and resolutions
- Ability to identify potential issues, raising these to the appropriate channels (Support Manager, Senior Project Manager, Project Coordinator) and providing possible solutions and approaches for resolution
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple parties (such as partners, programme work streams and other involved vendors) as one team
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills, including ability to communicate complex concepts to a varied audience
- Commercially awareness of client arrangements and focus on ensuring that work is delivered within these constraints
- Competent in the use of MS Office
As a successful candidate you will:
- Have a flexible attitude to work, and an ability to work across a variety of customers, support tickets and change orders/ projects
- Be willing and able to step out of your comfort zone
- Be productive and provide effective delivery (strong work ethic)
- Have the ability to work autonomously to meet deadlines and manage own workload
- Have a self-driven and proactive personality
- Have a strong client focus (service minded)
- Have a can-do attitude
- Have a drive for growth
- Be able to produce high-quality work and documentation
- Be an effective team member, and a good collaborator
Required education & experience
- This role requires over 12 years of SAP experience in ERP HR and Payroll.
- The role requires good SAP HXM / HCM product knowledge, the ability to act independently in many complex situations, guide others in the field and improve and influence work processes for the competence area.
- You will have experience of working as part of a support team ticket handling to agreed SLA’s, managing your own workload and priorities.
- The candidate needs to have strong operational and process knowledge of HR and especially Payroll.
- Any experience of SuccessFactors is a benefit.
Note: Applicants with less experience (in either aspect of the role) and enthusiasm to grow into the role, are welcome to apply and will be considered for the position.
Apply now and join #teamZalaris!