Website Peloton Advantage
We are an OPEN Health company, provides the services to support our global medical affairs clients
Scientific/Medical Writer (Remote)
Scientific/Medical Writer | Peloton Advantage | Worldwide |
Peloton Advantage, an OPEN Health company, is looking for experienced Medical Writer candidates to join our growing team! We are a group of talented publication professionals that strive to deliver the highest quality projects to our clients. If you excel in a collaborative team environment and enjoy being rewarded for stellar performance, we encourage you to apply to our company.
MEDICAL WRITERS – Our Medical Writers provide research and writing support to assigned brand teams and new business efforts. They work closely with our Medical Directors by providing research and writing support and/or repurposing technically high-level projects. Projects include publications in professional journals, abstracts, scientific posters, slide presentations, meeting reports, and other materials requiring sound clinical judgment and excellent writing skills. Our Medical Writers interact daily with internal teams and clients.
- Ideal candidate should have an advanced degree in life or health sciences
- 3+ years of medical writing experience for a pharmaceutical and/or medical communications company with an emphasis on publications
- Cardiovascular, CNS/Neuroscience, Oncology, Gastroenterology and/or Chronic Kidney disease experience is a plus!
- Strong organization and project management capabilities
- Meticulous attention to detail, and understanding of medical terminology and statistical methods
- Ability to understand and develop medical and marketing concepts through critical analysis of data, distill complex technical information for a variety of medical audiences, contribute to proposals, and edit documents
- Significant working knowledge and experience in the use of MS Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to work as part of a team, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Remote working options approved for this position
No recruiters, please. When applying, please include a cover letter along with your resume.