Senior Account Executive (Remote)
Senior Account Executive | iTrust Partnering | Germany
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – GERMANY
Our client is a design-led CRM consulting firm that fuels and accelerates the digital transformation of ambitious companies throughout Europe. As a team member, you are a designer of better business. You will be an accelerator of positive change with a huge impact on their clients, the company and the planet as a whole. Are you ready to put your energy to work at this B-corporation and Great Place to Work? Then join the adventure! This is an amazing time to join, continue your earnings and work in a very hot area at the moment. They are a tight-knit, friendly team of passionate and driven Salesforce enthusiasts.
ABOUT THE JOB
This is a key role in the next level of growth of the company to strengthen their leading market position. Within the Sales team, you are responsible for driving business growth. You identify, develop and close opportunities with new clients by working together with their Marketing team, Industry leads, Practice Managers and Consultants.
• Your primary focus is to be a key contributor to the execution of the go-to-market strategy in Germany.
• You will identify, develop and close new business opportunities in Germany.
• You will be required to focus on business development and building strong relationships with the CRM provider and of course their clients.
• You are not necessarily a technology expert, but you have a fundamental passion for digital transformation technology and the business value it brings.
• You are able to sell vision and value to both business and IT leaders while building trust.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Develop new pipeline & opportunities with potential clients together with the Marketing department, Industry Leads and Practice managers.
• Generating leads, representing the company at relevant industry-focused events and following up on leads to be converted into sales opportunities.
• Create winning proposals and crisp statements of work (SOW) for their clients by working together with the Industry Leads, Practice Managers and Consultants.
• Be on target for closing contracts (Order Intake).
• Keep track of all activities in Salesforce.
• Build trust and credibility by sharing knowledge on a regular basis with clients.
• Develop and implement joint sales strategies with Salesforce Account Executives & Regional Vice Presidents.
• Report to Head of Sales in Germany.
• Be working together with our great team of industry leads, practice managers and consultants (200 FTE).
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
• At least 5 years experience in project based B2B consultancy/services sales. • Proven track record in building, managing and closing mid to long sales cycles with both large and small transactions with enterprise accounts.
• Native German and fluent English.
• Creative, entrepreneurial mindset to drive demand generation in your territory.
• Act as the orchestrator of your territory when working together with colleagues from other departments.
• Excellent understanding of the Salesforce Customer 360 portfolio (or similar customer engagement / CRM / ERP software and willingness to learn Salesforce).
• An existing network of clients and contacts at decision making level (C-level).
• Experienced in creating trusted relationships with different stakeholders and buying centers (from strategic to operational levels).
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to cover strategic/conceptual conversations and translate this to CRM Solutions & Products.
• Strong account management & opportunity forecasting (predictability)
• Know your way around negotiating with C-level and purchase departments.
• Strong ability to coordinate the creation of simple proposals for complex projects.
• Use Salesforce (reporting) tools to demonstrate (operational) sales excellence.
• Willingness and commitment for continuous learning (e.g. Salesforce certifications & trails).