Senior Account Manager (Remote)
Senior Account Manager | RemoteWorker US | United States
What You’ll Be Doing
You are the primary point of contact to TTEC technology for both our internal and external clients during the lifecycle of a client program and will be assigned from one to three client programs (depending on the size of the program and the technology support needs). You are responsible for the successful management of the programs as well as end-to-end technology including but not limited to desktops, network infrastructure, servers, applications and reports as well as responsible for all communications to the client about all technology issues, changes and new innovation initiatives.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Be the primary technology point of contact for operations, sales, and external clients for their program.
- Partner with client leadership to execute the client’s technology strategy.
- Collaborate closely with the management teams of TTEC’s Operations and other business owners to ensure quality customer support.
- Quickly gain an understanding of the operations (types of business, ops KPIs, etc.) of the program, as well as all aspects of TTEC technology (infrastructure, network, and applications), in order to support the customer base.
- Have the responsibility of ensuring that all aspects of technology for the program are within contractual specifications, as well as ensuring that all aspects of technology are in full working order for the client’s program.
- Stay abreast of new technology initiatives at TTEC to identify improvement opportunities for their program.
- Lead client program assessments to identify innovative technology solutions that increase operational effectiveness.
What You Bring To The Role
- 4 years of experience managing Information Technology teams or project teams.
- Experience working in Account Management with extensive client interaction.
- Over 4 years of experience in a call center environment, with a preference for knowledge of Avaya and Cisco infrastructure.
- Thorough knowledge of network protocols and operations, desktop operating systems and capabilities, and troubleshooting techniques.
- Preferably possess certifiable technical skills. Acceptable certifications include, but are not limited to, an Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Microsoft Certified Product Specialist (MCPS), and Microsoft Certified Engineer (MSCE).
- The candidate must be highly organized, efficient, have a strong ability to learn quickly, and be self-motivated.
- Should have a comprehensive end-to-end understanding of the program’s specific technology – from infrastructure to applications (desktop to datacenter).
What You Can Expect
- An annual incentive program
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
- Tuition reimbursement and access to thousands of free online courses
Visit for more information.
The anticipated range is $80,000- $110,000. Actual compensation offers to a candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill levels.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and hypergrowth brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We aim to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and for you to bring value to the table in your own unique way.