Senior Account Manager Skyvera (Remote)
Senior Account Manager Skyvera | Crossover | India
Are you an experienced software account manager with experience in the telecommunications industry? Are you passionate about building deep relationships with client executives and partnering with them to drive account strategy? Are you looking to influence how customers meet their business needs using software products?
Skyvera is a software company redefining the rules of the telecommunications industry by lifting it into the public cloud. We empower CSPs through 100% cloud-native, API-driven solutions that facilitate the integration with legacy systems, implement new features and services in minutes instead of months, and deliver a BSS that generates 10x performance at a tenth of the cost.
In this role, you will engage with key decision-makers and create a vision for Skyvera’s products to meet their business needs. You will work across multiple telecommunications providers (CLEC, ILEC, Cable, Wireless) in a specific geography. Your focus will be to communicate clearly and build relationships, while sharing the value of our services and software model.
If you are self-driven, love building customer-focused relationships, and want to use your technical prowess to specialize in Skyvera’s value-creating enterprise software library, apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Selling our cutting-edge software products to an existing customer base that already loves our products
- Demonstrating how our products add value to customers
- Coaching a small team to become as good at sales as you are
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Hosting sales calls where quotas lead the conversation; instead, you’ll focus on finding value for your customers
- Handling every customer ask or escalation in pursuit of customer satisfaction
- Having check-in meetings with customers just to “touch base”
Senior Account Manager key responsibilities
- At least 5 years of sales experience with accountability for a territory
- At least 3 years of experience selling software to telecommunications operators
- Currently located in India
Skyvera maintains your legacy, on-premise software, while reimagining its cloud-native future.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $50 USD/hour, which equates to $100,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/password-recovery if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4916-IN-Jaipur-SeniorAccountM.001
Related JobsSee more All Other Remote Jobs