Senior Analyst Pricing And Revenue Strategy (Remote)
Senior Analyst Pricing And Revenue Strategy | Integrated Insight | United States
Integrated Insight is an analytics consulting firm helping businesses thrive with superior strategies built on consumer insights and data analytics.
When you join the team at Integrated Insight, you will be joining a company that is a leader in the travel, tourism, and hospitality industry. You will also be working closely with clients from all over the world representing many different industries, such as retailers, health organizations, education, government, and cultural attractions. Your work will contribute to data-driven strategic business plans that help our clients outperform competitors and grow market share.
Integrated Insight is looking to add a strong individual to help lead our team focused on identifying pricing and revenue opportunities and developing strategies increase profitability for our clients. This role supports projects such as:
- Pricing & Promotion Strategy
- Revenue Optimization
- Market & Competitive Analysis
- Demand & Revenue Forecasting
- Financial Feasibility & Pro Forma Development
This position will be responsible for supporting end-to-end projects including data gathering, analysis, identifying recommendations, writing reports, and client communication.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business goals, analyze transaction-level data, and develop data-driven optimization strategies that drive revenue and maximize profit.
- Advise clients on strategic plans to drive profitability, by leveraging data analysis, consumer insights, and market and competitive intelligence.
- Develop and implement pricing models to optimize product and service pricing.
- Create strategic pricing plans to optimize revenue for leading travel, tourism and hospitality brands, leveraging all lines of business.
- Conduct market research and evaluate opportunity for client business development; evaluating concept demand, financial feasibility, and creating financial pro forma statements.
- Use advanced analytics to process and interpret data.
- Minimum 4-5 years work experience in business analytics, economics, or related field
- Minimum four-year college degree in Economics, Finance, Marketing, Industrial Engineering, or similar field; master’s degree preferred
- Strong analytical capability, with an understanding of Statistics and Probability, and comfortable with large, complex, and messy data sets
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel, PowerBI, PowerPoint, and data visualization tools
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed
- Strong time management skills
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience with management consulting, pricing, revenue management, and/or consumer research preferred, but not required
- High level of curiosity and a demonstrated ability to take complex business questions and translate them to project objectives, plans, and solutions.
- Problem-Solving Proficiency: Embracing and excelling in the resolution of challenges necessitating logical reasoning, innovative ideation, and a comfort with numerical data.
- Exceptional writing skills and the capability to communicate thoughts clearly and concisely.
What We Offer
- A great opportunity for variety and challenge in consulting projects.
- A collaborative, team-oriented, and high-performing atmosphere, with quarterly company-wide in-person meetups.
- A full-time professional position, with flexible scheduling and the ability to work remotely 100% of the time, and the support to do so!
- Health Insurance
- Cell phone stipend
- 401K program including employer match.
Related JobsSee more All Other Remote Jobs