Senior Automation Tester (Remote)
Senior Automation Tester | EPAM Anywhere | India
We are looking for the candidates with 4+ years of relevant experience.
Are you a tech professional looking for remote work in a global setting? If yes, this job is for you.
Welcome to EPAM Anywhere – a global job platform offering remote work opportunities in the technology sector. Join us to build a career around your lifestyle working on modern projects for global brands and exciting startups.
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester in JS to join the team.
The customer is an international multi-brand company that includes auto auctions and wholesale services, financial services, media, and software. It is the only company in the world that offers a complete set of solutions for the automotive dealer – from inventory and marketing to sales and service.
- Test Automation Framework development and maintenance
- Port over existing tests to new solution and restructuring them
- Build stable integration test package
- Fill in gaps in test coverage and add new scenarios
- Work closely with the Business Analyst and Development team in order to deliver the tasks in time and with the expected quality
- Bring ideas regarding test / code design
- 3+ years of experience as an Automation Tester in JS
- Able to maintain and develop scenarios for UI and API test automation by using BDD approach
- Experienced in creating BDD design, usage WebDriver and familiar with building architecture behind that
- Experience with creating high-quality test documentation
- Familiar with building and maintaining test suites, test cases, defects
- Good communication skills. English: B2 or higher. Able to propose new ideas
- Experienced in Scrum
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in India
Once you apply, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to EPAM Anywhere platform. Sign up with this link to automate your prescreening, be able to monitor your application statuses, and enjoy a faster job application process.
We accept CVs only in English.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
EPAM Anywhere is a part of EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM). Since 1993, EPAM has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider.