Senior C Engineer (Remote)
Senior C Engineer | Listopro | Colombia
About the Company
Our client is an innovative, bold member of the Canon family. They move fast, operate on trust, and value their employees. Their engineering team is passionate about what they do at work and play. So come as you are, and join them on this path to transform video into intelligence with cloud-native development and bleeding-edge technologies.
About The Role
As a Senior C++ Engineer, you will work in a cross-functional team environment with other engineers as well as product managers, architects, UX designers and operations teams to deliver top quality cloud based solutions using Agile methodologies. Your main focus will be on the C++ based core edge components working with device communication, video and storage handling.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and maintain C++ and Golang services running both at the edge and in the cloud.
- Work with the operations team and partners to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Build a continuous integration pipeline and test-driven development environment
- Experience with modern C++ programming (minimum C++ 11)
- Experience with Linux development (command line, shell, GNU toolchain, Make, etc) and good knowledge of the main Linux subsystems.
- Experience with communication protocols such as TCP, UDP, HTTP, RTSP, SOAP, REST and WebSockets.
- B.S. in Computer Engineering or Science (Masters preferred) with at least 3 years of software development experience with a distinguished track record delivering technically complex enterprise services.
- 7+ years of experience in developing large, highly available, and heavily multithreaded real time system
- Experience with C++ unit test framework such as GoogleTest
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and experience using tools such as gdb, valgrind, wireshark, etc.
- Experience working with video and audio technologies as well as tools and libraries to encode/decode/analyze multimedia e.g. FFmpeg, Intel Media SDK, etc.
- Experience with Golang programming
- Familiarity with cloud technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform
- A mind towards security, scalability and performance
- SQL and NoSQL database experience
Vacaciones / Flexibilidad de Trabajo
- Trabajo Remoto: Globalmente remoto