We are the leading global digital consultancy.
Senior Content Specialist (Remote)
Senior Content Specialist | Perficient | USA |
Perficient is excited to offer a career opportunity for a Sr. Content Specialist, working remotely from any location in the continental US (with the ability to work within EST or CST business hours). You will join Perficient’s Digital Marketing group, support content strategists across diverse client accounts, and develop your content career in enterprise consulting.
Sr. content specialists are essential to the successful delivery of content, organic SEO, MarTech/email marketing, and content architecture/taxonomy strategy programs. Their support of content strategists includes but is not limited to; conducting keyword research and competitive analysis; executing content audits and URL/taxonomy mapping; managing link-building outreach campaigns; building strategy decks from provided outlines; writing title tags and meta descriptions; and proofreading/QCing deliverables.
The ideal candidate can evaluate requirements, suggest creative solutions, work independently and as part of a team, and take initiative in a fast-paced environment. A cultural fit on this team requires an agile intellect, a willingness to stretch, proactive managing up, and a passion for all things content marketing.
Perficient is always looking for the best and brightest talent and we need you! We’re a quickly growing, global digital consulting leader, and we’re transforming the world’s largest enterprises and biggest brands. You’ll work with the latest technologies, expand your skills, and become a part of our global community of talented, diverse, and knowledgeable colleagues.
Key job responsibilities:
• Assisting content strategists in delivering complex content marketing programs, including content audit, strategy, creation, optimization, and migration support
• Conducting research and analysis — identifying and understanding target goals and opportunities in various forms, such as keyword, competitive, and market research
• Leveraging various tools and technologies, such as SEMrush, SimilarWeb, and Optimal Workshop to execute research. Experience with CMS/DXPs like Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, Optimizely, and WordPress a plus
• Researching and pitching published content to digital publications for link building
• Participating in client meetings and taking notes to provide input to the strategy
• Tracking campaign performance and contributing to regular reporting and QBRs
• Visualizing data in Excel and incorporating into PowerPoint presentations
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, PR, or other
• 3+ years of professional digital marketing experience with content responsibilities, preferably within an agency or consultancy
• Excellent digital, project management, and communication skills
• Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• SEO, email marketing, and/or taxonomy knowledge a plus
WHO WE ARE
Perficient is a leading global digital consultancy. We imagine, create, engineer, and run digital transformation solutions that help our clients exceed customers’ expectations, outpace competition, and grow their business. With unparalleled strategy, creative, and technology capabilities, our colleagues bring big thinking and innovative ideas, along with a practical approach to help our clients – the world’s largest enterprises and biggest brands succeed.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
At Perficient, we promise to challenge, champion, and celebrate our people. You will experience a unique and collaborative culture that values every voice. Join our team, and you’ll become part of something truly special.
We believe in developing a workforce that is as diverse and inclusive as the clients we work with. We’re committed to actively listening, learning, and acting to further advance our organization, our communities, and our future leaders… and we’re not done yet.
Perficient, Inc. proudly provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Perficient, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Perficient, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or covered veterans. Improper interference with the ability of Perficient, Inc. employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Perficient is committed to providing a barrier-free employment process with reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs