Premium Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Life Insurance, PTO, 14 Paid Holidays, Paid Parental Leave, 401K with 4% Match, Flexible Work Arrangements, Top of the line equipment.
Senior Copywriter (Remote)
Senior Copywriter | Whisker | USA |
Whisker, formerly known as AutoPets, is the maker of Litter-Robot, Feeder-Robot, and Litterbox.com. At Whisker, we believe pet parenthood can always get better.
As leading innovators in pet tech and refined pet accessories, we work tirelessly to solve problems and deliver smarter insights for pet parents while enriching the lives of pets. Whether it’s a self-cleaning litter box that automates scooping, an automatic feeder that helps pets develop healthier eating habits, or a modern cat tree that delights both humans and felines, we strive to deliver better solutions for consumers while transforming pet care along the way. To us, having a pet is the best thing ever. At Whisker, life together just keeps getting better.
Whisker is based in Auburn Hills, Michigan and Juneau, Wisconsin with 450+ passionate team members.
What You’ll Do:
The Sr.Copywriter will be responsible for creating compelling, high-quality, and scalable content across multiple media channels including best practice copy for websites, ads, emails, blog posts, social media, video scripts, and more across Whisker’s ecosystem of sites (Litter-Robot.com, Litterbox.com, Whisker.com, across domestic and international markets).
(Posting only: We are searching for an experienced copywriter who loves creating engaging content that drives action and inspires our customers. You’ll be a key member of our creative team, helping to produce long- and short-form content and everything in between.)
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as deemed necessary.
- Composes high quality, edgy, elevated, persuasive copy for a variety of marketing content channel needs, including but not limited to headlines, short-form digital copy, blogs, 500 to 3,000-word thought leadership articles, website copy, social media posts, scripts, and print ads
- Collaborates with graphic designers and marketing team on all projects and campaigns
- Shepherds development of creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the Creative & Brand team
- Stewards the creation of engaging scripts for social videos, digital campaigns, animation, and live experiences
- Ensures all products are proof-read and prepared for delivery or posting
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to evaluate content success
- Develops in-depth knowledge of our products, our customers, and our competitors’ activities
- Keeps up with current trends and technological advances that can raise the level of our overall creative work
- Is an active part of the company’s culture, consistently bringing fresh ideas to the team even when not attached to a specific brief
What You’ll Bring:
- BA in English, Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, or a related field
- 7+ years of Direct to Consumer experience in writing, editing, and content marketing in e-commerce for a best-loved consumer brand (agency or in-house)
- Strong background in campaign concepting while working in collaborative multi-disciplinary teams, either at an agency or in-house at a brand
- An impressive online portfolio of work demonstrating your writing expertise
- A proven ability to work collaboratively and inspire others
- Effective team management capabilities
- A curious, creative mind-you must have opinions and ideas, along with a voice, to express them correctly and within the context of a brief
- Strong copy editing and proofing skills, attention to small details in both copy decks and designs
- Advanced command of spelling and grammar
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A passion for pets is a must!
Not Required but Nice to Have!
- SEO certification
- Experience managing & mentoring junior creatives
- General knowledge of SEO and SEO tools
Benefits & Purrks:
Join a tenacious, inventive company that empowers team members to chart their own path, lead by grounding decisions in the “why”, and has a strong sense of empathy and openness to new perspectives. Be a part of exciting growth, work with incredible people, and create tomorrow’s pet products—plus a whole lot of extras. You will also be provided with:
- Premium Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K with 4% Match
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Top of the line equipment
Statement of Inclusivity:
We believe different perspectives make Whisker better and strive to create a place where everyone has equal opportunities to thrive.
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs