Website HUB International
Health/dental/vision/life/disability insurance, FSA, HSA and 401(k) accounts, paid-time-off benefits, and eligible bonuses, equity.
Senior Customer Service Representative (Remote)
Senior Customer Service Representative | HUB International | USA |
HUB International, we are a team of entrepreneurs. We believe in empowering our clients, and we do so by protecting businesses and individuals in our local communities. We help individuals evaluate their risks and develop solutions tailored to their needs. We believe in empowering our employees. As a global firm, we offer employees resources in both technology and industry expertise, but we still maintain the local flavor of our offices. Our structure enables our teams to maintain their own unique, regional culture. Our team is growing, and we are looking for a “people person” who is passionate about helping others. If you like learning new skills and tackling challenges, this is the right fit for you. The Associate Account Manager provides a high level of service to our individual clients and helps us maintain strong relationships with our customers.
In this role, you will:
- Work is a call center environment.
- Process endorsement requests for personal lines insurance policies; secure pricing from carrier if needed.
- Manage account documentation; send documentation to insured and follow up to ensure it was received and submitted to the carrier.
- Maintain follow-up system with insurance carriers to ensure requests are processed timely.
- Furnish underwriters with additional information as requested.
- Issue certificates of insurance and evidence of property forms to clients and clients representatives upon request.
- Process lost policy release forms; transmit correspondence to insureds and carriers.
- Perform other specific duties and projects as assigned by management.
- Daily manage the agency interface system (download); ensure all transactions are matched so revenue is recorded accurately by month end.
- May provide sales support, which includes rating policies and entering policy information into database.
- Pursue a program for personal and professional development.
What you offer us:
- 1-2 years insurance experience.
- Property and Casualty Insurance License is Required.
- Well organized with an aptitude for details.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Understand and analyze insurance coverage’s, forms, and policies.
- Work day will be scheduled between 7 am and 7 pm – additional time as needed.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
What we offer you:
- A rewarding job that helps local businesses in the community.
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401k matching program, Health Savings Account funding, and voluntary insurance options.
- Generous time-off policies (2 weeks of vacation + Personal/Sick/Floating Holidays).
- A work/life balance because that’s important for all of us Learn from the expertise of your coworkers.
- Growth- HUB is growing, and so can your career.
- Be part of a motivated team.
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran’s status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs