Senior Engineer Partner Integrations Squad (Remote)
Senior Engineer Partner Integrations Squad | EPAM Anywhere | India
We are looking for the candidates with 4+ years of relevant experience.
Are you a tech professional looking for remote work in a global setting? If yes, this job is for you.
Welcome to EPAM Anywhere – a global job platform offering remote work opportunities in the technology sector. Join us to build a career around your lifestyle working on modern projects for global brands and exciting startups.
As a Senior Engineer on the Partner Integrations Squad, you will be responsible for leading the team in creating and maintaining distributed, event-driven microservices using Golang and Kubernetes. You will also be responsible for mentoring newer engineers and driving the use of engineering best practices within the team. The project involves working with value-added AWS services like Aurora, DynamoDB, and MSK, and deploying multiple times per day through fully automated CI/CD pipelines. The ideal candidate should have 5+ years of software engineering experience, with 2+ years of building microservices, and must have experience in Golang, Kafka, AWS, Kubernetes, and CircleCI.
- Drive architecture and design efforts for the Integrations team
- Implement distributed, event-driven microservices in Golang
- Represent the team in architecture, design, and technical meetings with stakeholders
- Foster an environment where meeting engineering best practices is the standard
- Mentor newer engineers to help them grow in their own careers
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 2+ years of building microservices
- Proficiency in Golang, Kafka, AWS, Kubernetes, and CircleCI
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Knowledge of engineering best practices
Nice to have
- Experience with fully automated CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of cloud-native principles
- Experience with value-added AWS services like Aurora, DynamoDB, and MSK
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in India
Once you apply, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to EPAM Anywhere platform. Sign up with this link to automate your prescreening, be able to monitor your application statuses, and enjoy a faster job application process.
We accept CVs only in English.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
EPAM Anywhere is a part of EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM). Since 1993, EPAM has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider.