Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, 401k match, Flexible time off policy.
Senior Enterprise Account Executive (Remote)
Senior Enterprise Account Executive | TigerConnect | USA |
TigerConnect transforms healthcare with the industry’s most widely adopted clinical collaboration platform – uniquely modernizing the way doctors, nurses, care teams, patients, and data connect. With solutions spanning care team communication, scheduling automation, alarm management and event notifications, nurse call, patient engagement and more, we accelerate productivity, reduce costs, and improve patient outcomes, safely and securely. More than 8,000 healthcare organizations trust us to deliver enterprise-ready solutions, making this possible with the right group of dedicated, thoughtful trailblazers. Today, private practice doctor’s offices, small and large hospice centers, and some of the largest healthcare organizations in the United States rely on TigerConnect. We’re a fun, hungry, smart, innovative group of eclectic people who are passionate about transforming the way clinical care teams work and communicate.
The TigerConnect team is seeking a high-achieving sales professional with experience selling enterprise level solutions. In this role you will be focused on driving new business by establishing new relationships and developing and closing opportunities. The ideal candidate will have enterprise SaaS selling experience and thrive in a fast-paced growth environment. The Senior Enterprise Account Executive will play a key role in driving strategic, new enterprise-wide sales initiatives within healthcare organizations to achieve sales goals and growth objectives.
This role is expected to work within, South Central territory. Residence within the current geography or proximity of the territory is preferred though not required.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop & own relationships with prospects senior leaders (CMO, CNO, CMIO, CIO) and close new logo business to achieve sales objectives and quotas
- Create and manage a sales pipeline of new business opportunities within a territory through inbound and outbound sales motions
- Use a consultative and value selling approach from initial discovery to closing
- Travel in market and lead custom face-to-face and virtual sales presentations as needed
- Maintain (or develop) a thorough understanding of the healthcare industry, including industry trends, workflow, business processes, industry financial measurements, and performance indicators
What You Bring:
- BA/BS required, MBA or graduate degree is a plus
- 5+ years working selling at the enterprise level (SaaS preferred)
- A proven track record of exceeding sales quotas through new logo business
- Track record of establishing quality senior relationships, and selling into the C-Suite with multiple decision makers and stakeholders inside and outside of IT
- Solution selling mentality with the ability to develop a plan, articulate value, and navigate complexities of our clients to drive revenue
- Cross-functional collaboration with internal stakeholders to execute business initiatives and drive market strategy
- Energy, positivity and grit to bring into the TigerConnect culture
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and communication
- Driven, proactive, and able to operate effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing growth environment
- Experience in the acute healthcare industry is a plus
How we pay:
- Total compensation for this role is comprised of a base salary and commission
- We offer a competitive commission structure designed to reward for performance with accelerators and no caps
- This position will have On Target Earnings in the range of $200,000 – $300,000
Perks & Benefits We Offer:
- Remote-friendly with teams across the US and internationally, plus prime office space in one of the major tech ecosystems of California complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance for you and your family plus a 401k match
- Focus on mental and physical wellness through annual programs including reimbursements, company-wide wellness days, and volunteer opportunities
- Mission-driven team members who love what they do and go the extra mile to help clients, support the company’s rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows to allow for better patient care
- LinkedIn Learning License for you to continue self-paced learning
- Flexible time off policy for salaried employees with no limit on the number of days off
Our mission is to provide a healthcare communication solution that radically improves the way care is delivered. We’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles (2022), as well as on the list of Best Paying Companies (2022) with the Best Perks & Benefits (2022). We were also honored to be named to Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest Growing Companies.
TigerConnect is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs