Senior Finance Business System Analyst (Remote)
Senior Finance Business System Analyst | 6sense | India
6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
The Senior Finance Business System Analyst (BSA) is responsible for ensuring a value-based partnership and highly productive consultative relationship between Business Technology and internal clients, overseeing a portfolio of Business Technology projects and services, with a focus on 6sense’s global Finance and Accounting business processes.
This role will focus on becoming the trusted technology partner for Finance, Accounting, FP&A, Treasury and Audit. This role will work with the operations teams in the various business functions to understand their functional and technical needs, identify and implement SaaS applications to address the business needs, and become the single point of contact for supporting and enhancing the business applications for the users.
- Partner with Finance teams to understand business needs and solutions that align to overall business strategies
- Partner with Finance teams and other stakeholders to develop, recommend and implement technology and processes changes for scalability and sustainability
- Focus on analyzing and documenting business systems, processes, and identifying areas for improvement
- Become the technical subject matter expert for financial system implementations, enhancements, and integration projects
- Ensure accurate and comprehensive documentation of systems, their respective integration dependencies as well as system/software dependencies
- Participate in design sessions with the technical team of architects, application administrators and developers, documenting solution options with detailed supporting materials
- Collaborate with Audit partners to implement and enforce SOX controls
- Manage and review admin tickets assigned to the Finance Tech team
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience as a business system analyst and project/program manager at a high-growth, technology organization, preferably cloud-based (SaaS) product delivery
- Experience with ERP finance modules including GL, AP, AR, Fixed Assets, Revenue recognition, Costing and Budgets
- Experience with supporting Financial SaaS applications (NetSuite, Sage Intacct, Concur, Vena, ZIP preferred)
- Proven ability to build process documentation that improve business performance and operational efficiency
- Experience leading and supporting organizational change and transformation for large-scale projects in the Finance tech space
- Experience in the Agile methodologies and execution of story mapping
- Ability to communicate effectively across remote team members, as well as stakeholders at multiple levels within the organization
- Solid understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) audit and compliance requirements
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.