Senior Full Stack Software Developer (Remote)
Senior Full Stack Software Developer | Listopro | Peru
Senior Full Stack Software Developer
Our focus on GAAP compliant accounting sets us apart and helps landscaping and related service companies run their day to day efficiently.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer as we grow our dev team on the heels of our most recent payments product release. This individual contributor will have lots of heads down development, tactical problem solving, and opportunities to coach as we build a cloud platform for the landscaping and related service industries.
This company is a fully remote organization that has been in business over 30+ years. We are building a fully integrated cloud erp, including a GAAP compliant accounting package, to help service related organizations run their daily business.
While we operate like a start-up, we have long standing clients and consistent revenue – we want to increase the velocity of our cloud products development by adding the right person to our crew. If you seek a challenge and want to make a significant impact, we need to talk. We have developed our own electronic signature app, business intelligence app, and have launched our online payments app.
Things we seek for team consideration:
- 5+ years writing quality software up using the tools that we use for our stack
- Proven experience creating distributed systems, and building systems that required concurrency, synchronization, database programming and design, integrations
- Meticulous and disciplined documentation – writing skills a plus
- Experience with managed application platforms – AWS
- Job relies upon soft skills including empathy for end user, effective verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Familiarity with event driven architecture, domain driven design, agile project management and has experienced test driven development
- Our REST API is driven by Python and our frontend views are created using React. Our data is stored in various SQL and noSQL databases. We practice end to end testing using Robot tests when we deploy to AWS using Github Actions
- We manage our projects using our flavor of Agile, with weekly releases to production.
- Design, prototyping, and user testing is done in Figma
- Develop, test, document, and deploy software in an Agile, CICD environment
- Analyze functional requirements for software solutions and create accessible, RESTful APIs for easy consumption
- Not optional: Be a proactive, collaborative member of the team, advocating for best practices and solutions
- Be curious every day
- Computer Science / Software Engineering / Data Science / Programming & Software Development degree -or- equivalent software development experience
Vacaciones / Flexibilidad de Trabajo
- Trabajo Remoto: Globalmente remoto