Senior Go Language Developer (Remote)
Senior Go Language Developer | EPAM Anywhere | India
We are looking for the candidates with 4+ years of relevant experience.
Are you a tech professional looking for remote work in a global setting? If yes, this job is for you.
Welcome to EPAM Anywhere – a global job platform offering remote work opportunities in the technology sector. Join us to build a career around your lifestyle working on modern projects for global brands and exciting startups.
We are seeking a remote Senior Go Language Developer to join our team.
As a Senior Go Language Developer, you will be responsible for building APIs using modern tools such as Go Language, ES6, Node.js, TypeScript, Graph QL, SQL, NoSQL, and Jest. You will work with other teams and individuals to plan, coordinate, and seek feedback.
- Build APIs using modern tools such as GoLang, Nodejs, ES6, Node.js, TypeScript, Graph QL, SQL, NoSQL, and Jest
- Work with other teams and individuals to plan, coordinate, and seek feedback
- Use infrastructure tools such as K8s, Terraform, Docker, Helm Charts
- Implement monitoring, logging, and alerting
- Monitor and mentor the junior members of the team
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- Solid background in Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and deftness at object-oriented design and systems architecture
- Must have skills: Go Language, AWS, Docker/K8, Kafka/GraphQL(GTH)
- Experience deploying production applications such as AWS, Azure, GCP, Heroku
- High bar for user experience quality
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- B2+ English level
Nice to have
- Knowledge of GraphQL
- Exposure to front-end technologies such as React, CSS, Redux, or Webpack
- Excellent communicational skills
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in India
Once you apply, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to EPAM Anywhere platform. Sign up with this link to automate your prescreening, be able to monitor your application statuses, and enjoy a faster job application process.
We accept CVs only in English.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
EPAM Anywhere is a part of EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM). Since 1993, EPAM has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider.