Senior Java Developer (Remote)
Senior Java Developer | EPAM Anywhere | India
We are looking for Java developers with strong knowledge and experience with microservices.
We are looking for Java developers with strong AWS/Azure or Angular/React knowledge.
We are looking for the candidates with 4+ years of relevant experience.
Are you a tech professional looking for remote work in a global setting? If yes, this job is for you.
Welcome to EPAM Anywhere – a global job platform offering remote work opportunities in the technology sector. Join us to build a career around your lifestyle working on modern projects for global brands and exciting startups.
We are looking for an experienced remote Senior Java Developer to join our Life Sciences & Healthcare development team.
The ideal candidate must have extensive experience in Java, Java Cloud Stack, AWS, and Kafka. As a Senior Java Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining complex applications and integrations in the Life Sciences & Healthcare industry.
- Develop and maintain complex applications and integrations in the Life Sciences & Healthcare industry
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Design and implement distributed systems for data processing
- Integrate data from various sources and ensure data consistency
- Communicate project status, issues, and risks to stakeholders
- Monitor and mentor junior members of the team
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong proficiency in Java, Spring Boot, and Spring Batch
- Strong experience with REST API
- Strong knowledge of Java Cloud Stack, AWS, and Kafka
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- B2+ English level
Nice to have
- Experience with Data Integration (ETL/ELT) Platforms
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in India
Once you apply, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to EPAM Anywhere platform. Sign up with this link to automate your prescreening, be able to monitor your application statuses, and enjoy a faster job application process.
We accept CVs only in English.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
EPAM Anywhere is a part of EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM). Since 1993, EPAM has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider.