Senior Java Engineer For Identity Services Team Saas Company From The Us (Remote)
Senior Java Engineer For Identity Services Team Saas Company From The Us | Prometeo Talent | Mexico
NinjaOne is committed to building high-performance, scalable, secure, and easy-to-use IT management products that monitor, remediate, and enable MSPs and IT professionals to deliver business continuity and drive profitability. Our user experience was designed from the ground up to lower the costs of onboarding new users and maximize automation to deliver a modern IT management experience.
Our software is the world’s first security-centric remote monitoring and management platform. Ninja touts an amazing user experience, 360-degree monitoring, an IT marketplace and tight integrations with products used by MSPs as well as IT professionals.
As Senior Java Engineer on the Identity Services team, you will contribute to our Java backend with a concentration on identity management software solutions. You will serve as a subject matter expert in Identity Access Management, supporting existing functionality and contributing to new identity solutions. As the IAM expert you will ensure that solutions protect information resources against unauthorized use, inappropriate degrees of access, disclosure, damage and/or loss. Identify, analyze and resolve system design weaknesses. In today’s IT world, security and access management are crucial to the success of our clients. Our clients depend on us to keep their IT infrastructure safe. As a developer in the IAM team, you will stand at the forefront of identity and access management solutions for our thousands of users.
Our Tech Stack – Java, Kotlin, PostgreSQL, AWS, React
- Design and code applications in Java and Kotlin following software engineering standards.
- Implement solutions using software architectural patterns like queueing, message brokering, and REST APIs.
- Act as a subject matter expert on identity-related standards (OAuth, Open ID, SAML, SCIM, MFA, etc.).
- Conduct code reviews and write project documentation.
- Control architecture in subsequent project iterations.
- Identify product requirements and limitations for system functionality.
- Address reported field issues and provide solutions for customers.
- Mentor teammates and provide feedback on design and code choices.
- 5+ years of professional Java software development in highly scalable systems and applications
- Domain expertise in Identity Services, Identity Access Management (IAM) required.
- 1-2 years of recent experience with identity concepts such as OAuth, SAML, SCIM, MFA, Open ID.
- Experience with access level control concepts.
- REST service development using frameworks like Jersey or Spring.
- Previous experience with NoSQL document-based database design and development,
- Caching systems know how, experience with Redis is helpful.
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming design concepts.
- Code test coverage through Unit or Integration tests.
- Experience working in Agile teams.
These will make you a standout candidate- but not required
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience providing test coverage
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration, and Delivery
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with AWS
What do we offer?
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Excellent compensation package in USD
To ensure an accurate review of your application, we urge you to highlight your experience in IAM within each relevant work experience you’ve had. This information will be crucial in assessing your suitability for the position and your potential consideration for the Identity Services team.