Senior Java Full Stack Developer (Remote)
Senior Java Full Stack Developer | EPAM Anywhere | India
We are looking for Java developers with strong knowledge and experience with microservices.
We are looking for Java developers with strong AWS/Azure or Angular/React knowledge.
We are looking for the candidates with 4+ years of relevant experience.
Are you a tech professional looking for remote work in a global setting? If yes, this job is for you.
Welcome to EPAM Anywhere – a global job platform offering remote work opportunities in the technology sector. Join us to build a career around your lifestyle working on modern projects for global brands and exciting startups.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Java Fullstack Developer to join our remote team.
As a Senior Java Fullstack Developer, you will play a crucial role in designing and delivering high-quality software solutions using industry best practices. Your expertise in Java, Kubernetes, React, and Typescript will contribute to the success of our projects. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys taking the lead in planning, forecasting, and executing new project deliverables, while also mentoring and supporting junior engineers on their journey to excellence.
- Produce well-designed and testable code using industry best practices
- Lead the planning, forecasting, and execution efforts for new project deliverables
- Ensure the quality and availability of software systems by applying best practices for monitoring and alerting
- Mentor and support junior engineers on their journey to level up
- Collaborate with other teams and stakeholders to ensure alignment of team objectives and offerings
- 5+ years of full-stack development experience
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or comparable experience
- Proficiency in Java, Kubernetes, React, and Typescript
- 2+ years of experience building and deploying software systems in cloud-based technologies (AWS)
- Experience with designing and building APIs
- Demonstrable experience owning and operating business-critical systems servicing internal and external customers
- B2+ English level
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in India
Once you apply, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to EPAM Anywhere platform. Sign up with this link to automate your prescreening, be able to monitor your application statuses, and enjoy a faster job application process.
We accept CVs only in English.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
EPAM Anywhere is a part of EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM). Since 1993, EPAM has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider.