Senior Manager Ediscovery Services And Learning Development (Remote)
Senior Manager Ediscovery Services And Learning Development | Innovative Driven | United States
Innovative Driven is currently seeking a Senior Manager – eDiscovery Services and Learning & Development to join the team at a forward-thinking, global law firm client! The firm proudly works collaboratively across practices, offices, and around the world.
The Senior Manager – eDiscovery Services and Learning and Development is a newly created key leadership position within the firm that offers a unique opportunity to lead in the firm’s relationship with technology partners, while also implementing best practices for learning and development and eDiscovery workflows.
This position is full-time remote! There may also be occasional trainings or meetings in the Chicago office.
PREVIOUS EDISCOVERY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE!
- Oversee day-to-day activities of the firm’s project management team and active projects.
- Partner with department leadership to provide support and guidance on all aspects of the EDRM.
- Collaborate with PMs and attorneys to develop eDiscovery strategies for complex matters.
- Ensure defense of process documentation for tasks performed by PMs on eDiscovery matters.
- Work with leadership to identify, develop and implement process improvement initiatives.
- Advise PMs and lawyers on the strategic application of eDiscovery technology to effectively manage cases and enhance client relationships.
- Collaborate with Reveal to create training curricula and documentation.
- Work with department’s Technical Services Group and Reveal to conduct testing and documentation for product releases.
- Work with leadership to develop a Reveal implementation plan and collaborate with Reveal services team to deliver training sessions to PMs, lawyers, contract attorneys, and clients.
- Collaborate with eDiscovery leadership team to train and onboard new hires
- Identify opportunities for growth and development of the team in the case management technology and processes.
- Perform annual performance appraisals and provide continuous feedback in real-time.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of five years of experience in litigation support, eDiscovery, TAR and project management
- Two years of experience in managing a team of professionals.
- Two years of experience training on eDiscovery platforms in an LSP, software provider, law firm or professional services environment.
- Experience working with an eDiscovery vendor