Senior Marketing Executive (Remote)
Senior Marketing Executive | Goalngo | Egypt
Golango started as a dream and is progressing with a passionate, adaptive, and innovative mindset. We are proud to be striving for excellence and are therefore excited to be looking for an above-standard Marketing Manager.
How We See You
You are a passionate soccer lover and an entrepreneurial leader. You have a value/impact-driven personality, you love to unlock challenges and accelerate delivery with strategic thinking and an open mind for learning. We want you to join us in a #remote setup and drive our product shape and growth. We are expecting you to share our values, passion for the game, and desire to help soccer dreamers achieve their full potential.
We expect you to act as a role model, our main ambassador to educate the world about Goalngo and what we stand for.
What You Will Do
The following responsibilities attempt to outline your role. They define our expectations but not your limits – you can always expand, learn, and evolve. You will be shaping our marketing efforts including our strategic and tactical marketing operations to deliver on our shared dream.
- Understand: Using our digital channels, we expect you to understand our customers’ needs, pains, and experiences across different digital channels. Understanding and analyzing our competitors’ digital presence and efforts through market research is also a key requirement here.
- Shape: You will define, collaborating with our product team, our main product marketing attributes including brand positioning, pricing, promotion, and go-to-market strategy. You will design impactful and creative campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Build: You will support building our digital capabilities and capacity. You will reach our to different influencers to build business relations with them and build potential marketing collaborations.
- Launch: You will design and implement online and digital plans potentially through our partners/vendors. You will prepare digital budgets and monitor expenses
- Operate: You will organize and oversee advertising/communication online campaigns (social media, etc.), and you will support exhibitions and promotional events. You will manage our online content management end to end including the content generation and monitoring across all our digital communication channels
- Listen: You will generate digital reports reflecting our digital presence performance in a timely manner. Analyze consumer behavior and advertising campaigns accordingly
- 2-3 years of marketing experience especially in digital marketing, media buying, and content generation
- BS/BA in Marketing or a related field of study
- Excellent writing and communication skills (Arabic and English)