Senior Net Developer (Remote)
Senior Net Developer | EPAM Anywhere | Ukraine
Welcome to EPAM Anywhere – a global job platform offering remote work opportunities in the technology sector. Join us to build a career around your lifestyle working on modern projects for global brands and exciting startups.
We are seeking an experienced Senior .NET Developer with Angular to join our remote team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining software solutions that meet or exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Develop, test, and maintain software solutions using Angular and .NET technologies
- Work closely with the customer’s side to gather requirements and ensure delivery of high-quality software solutions
- Design and implement software solutions based on business requirements
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues as needed
- Work collaboratively with other team members to ensure project success
- Senior-level with at least 3 years of experience
- Extensive experience with Angular 11+ and Angular Material
- Strong proficiency in C# .Net 6, .Net Core, and MS SQL
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work independently and collaborate with the customer’s side
- Proven experience with Azure DevOps and working in distributed teams
- Strong command of the English language with a minimum of Upper-Intermediate level (B2+)
Nice to have
- Understanding of ECM software, several document importers, and OCR tools
- Knowledge of business logic and the ability to enhance it within software solutions
- Familiarity with the Oil & Gas domain
- Voluntary health insurance for you (100% covered) and your family (with corporate discount)
- Individual sessions with professional psychologists and coaches
- Free corporate sports and wellness programs
- Stable income
- Paid time off
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in Ukraine
Once you apply, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to EPAM Anywhere platform. Sign up with this link to automate your prescreening, be able to monitor your application statuses, and enjoy a faster job application process.
We accept CVs only in English.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
EPAM Anywhere is a part of EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM). Since 1993, EPAM has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider.