Senior Net Developer (Remote)
Senior Net Developer | EPAM Anywhere | India
We are looking for .NET developers with strong AWS/Azure and Angular knowledge.
We are looking for the candidates with 4+ years of relevant experience.
Are you a tech professional looking for remote work in a global setting? If yes, this job is for you.
Welcome to EPAM Anywhere – a global job platform offering remote work opportunities in the technology sector. Join us to build a career around your lifestyle working on modern projects for global brands and exciting startups.
We are seeking a remote Senior .NET Developer to join our team and help us develop advanced and scalable application modules for our Software & Hi-Tech project.
The ideal candidate should have an upper-intermediate English level and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. As a Senior .NET Developer, you will be responsible for writing well-documented, functional code and collaborating with the team on planning, development, testing, and deployment.
- Taking specifications from the BA group and writing the code to develop advanced, scalable and reusable application modules
- Participating actively in team meetings and collaborating on planning, development, testing and deployment
- Learning independently to advance individual and team knowledge
- Communicate effectively with project managers and Technology managers about project progress and complete assignments on schedule
- Writing well documented, functional code that can pass testing procedures
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft .NET 4.5 or higher, ASP.NET, Boilerplate, MVC, Entity Framework
- Familiarity with Angular 4, Bootstrap, SASS Model
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure environment and Web services (SOAP/REST), and/or microservices development
- Advance knowledge of SQL and relational database to perform tuning and participate with Architects to enhance Application data model
- Understanding of continuous integration, Agile methodologies
- B2+ English level
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Unit testing, Mocking frameworks
- Familiarity with source control (GIT)
- Understanding of material design, responsive design
- Helpful skills include Microsoft SQL Server SSIS and knowledge of object-oriented design, Responsive UI
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in India
Once you apply, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to EPAM Anywhere platform. Sign up with this link to automate your prescreening, be able to monitor your application statuses, and enjoy a faster job application process.
We accept CVs only in English.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
EPAM Anywhere is a part of EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM). Since 1993, EPAM has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider.