Senior Net Developer (Remote)
Senior Net Developer | EPAM Anywhere | Kazakhstan
Welcome to EPAM Anywhere – a global job platform offering remote work opportunities in the technology sector. Join us to build a career around your lifestyle working on modern projects for global brands and exciting startups.
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s leading financial groups that offers such services as commercial banking, trust banking, securities, credit cards, consumer finance, asset management and leasing in over 2,700 locations in more than 50 countries.
- Support exising applications and business queries as part of rota
- Work on an identified list of functional and non-functional improvements
- Work closely with the application business owner to ensure changes have the required impact
- Manage all aspects of testing to ensure successful deployment of changes
- Support users as required during UAT
- Solid experience of supporting .NET & SQL server applications
- Experience of SQL Server 2012 development
- .NET Server side development experience
- .NET Web based GUI development experience
- End-to-end development lifecycle experience
- Practical experience of design patterns and frameworks
- Confident English level (B2+)
- At least 3 years of working experience
Nice to have
- Experience of Azure Web
- Experience of BMC Control-M scheduling tool
- Paid time off
- Paid sick leave days
- Health insurance
- Stable income
- 100% remote work forever
- Stable workload
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Skyeng language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in Kazakhstan
Once you apply, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to EPAM Anywhere platform. Sign up with this link to automate your prescreening, be able to monitor your application statuses, and enjoy a faster job application process.
We accept CVs only in English.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
EPAM Anywhere is a part of EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM). Since 1993, EPAM has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider.