Senior Net Developer (Remote)
Senior Net Developer | EPAM Anywhere | India
We are looking for .NET developers with strong AWS/Azure and Angular knowledge.
We are looking for the candidates with 4+ years of relevant experience.
Are you a tech professional looking for remote work in a global setting? If yes, this job is for you.
Welcome to EPAM Anywhere – a global job platform offering remote work opportunities in the technology sector. Join us to build a career around your lifestyle working on modern projects for global brands and exciting startups.
We are seeking a Senior .NET Developer with Azure experience to join our Market Analysis team within the Energy sector.
In this position, you will work in a trading environment dealing directly with business users & stakeholders. Your primary responsibility will be the development & support of the existing platform for managing market and fundamental data across capture, forecasting, and visualization for Power, Gas, and Weather. We require a proactive learner, able to quickly develop their understanding of the domain and existing solution with support and guidance from the lead functional developer.
- Work directly with desk analysts to understand and enrich requirements
- Collaborate with the lead functional developer to define, develop, test, and release new features
- Provide workarounds and bug fixes for urgent production issues
- Advocate best practices and standards within the development team
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior developers
- 3+ years of experience as a .NET Developer with Azure Cloud platform expertise
- Strong .NET/C# skills with knowledge of Net Back-End Cloud Azure
- Previous experience working on projects related to commodities or energy trading
- Knowledge of Azure Service Bus, and Azure Event Hubs
- Strong proficiency in SQL Server
- B2+ English level
Nice to have
- Experience with Entity Framework, .NET API Development & Integration, and Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Redis Cache and Blazor – serverside
- Knowledge of fundamental modeling of commodities, ideally energy (power, gas, environmental products), and with meteorology
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in India
Once you apply, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to EPAM Anywhere platform. Sign up with this link to automate your prescreening, be able to monitor your application statuses, and enjoy a faster job application process.
We accept CVs only in English.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
EPAM Anywhere is a part of EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM). Since 1993, EPAM has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider.