Maandag® IT Poland
Senior Net Developer With German (Remote)
Senior Net Developer With German | Maandag® IT Poland | Poland
About the company
Our Client is a digital solutions provider for one of the most renowned broker pools in Germany. As a B2B and B2B2C partner, we develop individual solutions for insurance and finance businesses. For sales and service, data management, and process optimization. This time we are currently looking for an experienced .Net (C #) Developer.
About the project:
At our locations in Frankfurt and Oberursel, we are constantly improving our digital investment and insurance platform, with which we support brokerage companies in handling their sales and organization efficiently and in a customer-centric manner. In addition, we offer a modern and innovative app through our InsurTech subsidiary, with which our affiliated brokers can provide their customers with a simple solution for the digital management and optimization of their insurance policies and investments. You can expect a varied and responsible position in a committed team with a pleasant working atmosphere.
About the job
For our client from Germany, providing digital solutions for their clients, we are currently looking for an experienced .Net (C #) Developer.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, business informatics, mathematics, physics or comparable education and at least five years of professional experience in backend development
- Experience in the insurance and finance industry is an advantage
- .Net(6) professional knowledge – of course also in NuGet and unit testing
- Sound knowledge in the use of common development tools, such as Visual Studio, Git, SonarCloud, Azure DevOps, Jira, Confluence
- Clean Code and Software Craftsmanship are practised by you on a daily basis
- Many years of experience in the use of C#
- Very good SQL knowledge (e.g. Microsoft SQL, MySQL, MariaDB)
- Very good knowledge in the development of RESTful API’s and clean architecture
- Ability to work independently and develop on your own initiative
- Experience with agile development methodologies and DevOps culture
- High level of commitment, service mindset and flexibility to prove yourself in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills in English and german min. B1
- Knowledge of Azure, Angular or PHP is not a must-have