Competitive medical plans, HSA funds, paid parental leave, 401k plus profit sharing, an employee stock purchase program, a new upgraded and streamlined mental health platform, extensive learning and development opportunities, education benefits, student debt relief program, pet insurance, wellness challenges and support, paid time off, Employee Resource Groups (ERG’s).
Senior Outbound Marketing Manager (Remote)
Senior Outbound Marketing Manager | Bio-Rad | USA |
As a senior outbound marketing manager, your typical day might involve overseeing the development and execution of marketing strategies for new product launches or product portfolios which are critical to the success of the Clinical Diagnostics Group. This will include collaborating with cross-functional business and regional teams, analyzing customer needs, creating marketing campaigns, managing budgets, and leading a team of downstream marketers in developing GTM strategies. Of particular importance will be holding weekly 1:1 meetings with team members to discuss individual priorities to ensure alignment with business priorities without overextending the teams. You may also work with data analytics teams to monitor and analyze performance metrics and provide insights and recommendations for improving campaign outcomes. You will also participate as a key member of the Core Diagnostics outbound marketing leadership team. A typical day might also involve developing internal communications to leadership to detail what went well, what didn’t go well, and priorities for the team for the upcoming quarter.
How You’ll Make An Impact:
- Improve the marketing acumen of Outbound Marketers with particular focus on driving digital demand, effective utilization of marketing channels, and developing strong Go to Market strategy based on an improved customer experience.
- Establish a culture of utilizing data to drive decisions for developing effective Go to Market strategy within the business.
- Use leadership skills to develop a positive, collaborative work environment to drive results
- Influence business and regional parnters to drive alignment among the groups to help the teams focus on those programs which will impact the business AND to deprioritize those programs which will not return the needed results
- Participate with the marketing leadership team to evaluate processes and help lead projects to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization, promoting a culture of continuous improvement
What You Bring:
- Bachelors degree required. Advanced degree in relevant fields of study (MBA, MS, PhD) a plus. Minimum 7+ years of proven experience in marketing roles of increasing scope and responsibility in genomics and/or life sciences
- Experience in developing marketing campaigns for clinical, biotech and/or life science segments
- Self-starter and collaborative within project teams, and successful track record working in complex global, matrix environments, including managing expectations of multiple stakeholders across business units and regions
- Proven track record of creating and implementing successful outbound marketing strategies and managing a team of marketing professionals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including presentations to senior leadership and large audiences
- Exceptional skill managing complex marketing projects
- Expertise in leveraging and optimizing digital channels to drive customer engagement
Location: Bio-Rad is pleased to offer the flexibility of a remote work schedule
Total Rewards Package: At Bio-Rad, we’re empowered by our purpose and recognize that our employees are as well. That’s why we offer a competitive and comprehensive Total Rewards Program that provides value, quality, and inclusivity while satisfying the diverse needs of our evolving workforce. Bio-Rad’s robust offerings serve to enrich the overall health, wealth, and wellbeing of our employees and their families through the various stages of an employee’s work and life cycle.
Benefits: We’re proud to offer a variety of options, including competitive medical plans for you and your family, free HSA funds, a new fertility offering with stipend, group life and disability, paid parental leave, 401k plus profit sharing, an employee stock purchase program, a new upgraded and streamlined mental health platform, extensive learning and development opportunities, education benefits, student debt relief program, pet insurance, wellness challenges and support, paid time off, Employee Resource Groups (ERG’s), and more!
Compensation: The estimated base salary range for this position is $139,900 to $227,000 at the time of posting. Actual compensation will be provided in writing at the time of offer, if applicable, and is based on several factors we believe fairly and accurately impact compensation, including geographic location, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, and other job-permitted factors. This position is also eligible for a variable annual bonus, which is dependent upon the achievement of your individual objectives and Company performance. This position is also eligible for a variable annual bonus, which is dependent upon the achievement of your individual objectives and Company performance.
Who We Are: For 70 years, Bio-Rad has focused on advancing the discovery process and transforming the fields of science and healthcare. As one of the top five life science companies, we are a global leader in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a broad range of high-quality research and clinical diagnostic products. We help people everywhere live longer, healthier lives. Recently voted a Best Place to Work, Bio-Rad offers a unique employee experience with collaborative teams that span the globe. Here, you are supported by leadership to build your career and are empowered to drive change that makes an impact you can see.
EEO Statement: Bio-Rad is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds. Veterans, people with disabilities, and people of all races, ethnicities, genders, ages, and orientations are encouraged to apply.
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs