Senior Product Manager Platform (Remote)
Senior Product Manager Platform | Blackbaud | United States
Our culture is defined by remote-first flexibility, so you can grow and lead from anywhere, with close connection to leadership. We invest in innovation and education to fuel new ways forward, while always seeking out opportunities to give back. Every day, we aim higher, expanding what’s possible for those who change the world.
EVERFI from Blackbaud delivers scalable learning solutions, empowering organizations everywhere to instill knowledge around critical topics in the classroom, in the office and in the community. Our product team brings these topics to life and delivers them via our integrated learning platforms.
What You’ll Do
We’re looking for a deeply collaborative and adaptable Senior Product Manager to deliver products driving social impact for Blackbaud’s corporate customers. In this role, you’ll partner with cross-functional stakeholders to define market needs and deliver solutions. Working closely with product leadership and engineering, you’ll help execute product strategy while developing junior talent through mentorship. This position is a rare opportunity to lead purpose-driven innovation.
Every role at Blackbaud ultimately helps fuel impact for today’s most vital organizations. As Senior Product manager, you’ll:
- Own the delivery of the product roadmap against corporate vision and strategy.
- Participate in agile ceremonies and development meetings and contribute to discussions to optimize weekly product development goals and report on status.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Revenue leaders, product implementation, project managers and engineers to help drive strategic decision-making and product improvements.
What You Bring
- 5+ years of professional experience in product or program management, product marketing, or Business development with a preferred focus on educational technology or B2B SaaS solutions.
- Knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Understanding of industry development standards for end-to-end product delivery.
- A proven data informed and iterative approach.
- Driven to solve problems; able to prioritize on the fly
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; or an equivalent combination of experience and education
Stay up to date on everything Blackbaud, follow us on Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
Blackbaud is a remote-first company which embraces a flexible remote work culture. Blackbaud supports hiring and career development for all roles from the location you are in today!
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
A notice to candidates: Recruitment Fraudulent Alert: Your personal information and online safety as a candidate mean a lot to us! At Blackbaud and our portfolio of companies, recruiters only direct candidates to apply through our official careers page at https://careers.blackbaud.com/us/en or our official LinkedIn page. Recruiters will never request payments, ask for financial account information or sensitive information like social security numbers, or conduct interviews via Skype. Anyone suggesting otherwise is not a representative of Blackbaud. If you are unsure if a message is from Blackbaud, please email email@example.com.
The starting base pay is $117,200.00 to $157,500.00. Blackbaud may pay more or less based on employee qualifications, market value, Company finances, and other operational considerations.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote-first workforce
- 401(k) program with employer match
- Flexible paid time off
- Generous Parental Leave
- Volunteer for vacation
- Opportunities to connect to build community and belonging
- Pet insurance, legal and identity protection
- Tuition reimbursement program