Senior Product Manager Platforms (Remote)
Senior Product Manager Platforms | YouGov | Italy
YouGov are are looking for an experienced SaaS Product Manager to join our team who will be responsible for YouGov’s client facing platform.
Reporting to the Product Director, you will be focusing on YouGov’s mission to become the default destination for client to conduct market research – using the Platform to access YouGov’s products and market.
As the Platform Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining and driving the SaaS product strategy, roadmap, and execution for our SaaS platform and other products.
You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, and customer success, to ensure we deliver a high-quality product that meets our customers’ needs and drives business growth. This role sits within the YouGov Online department.
- Build – Collaborate with engineering, design, marketing and other cross-functional teams to prioritize and deliver high-quality product features and enhancements.
- Discover – Understand users, their needs, pains, goals and problems to solve, and validate with MVPs. Conduct market research and analysis to identify customer needs, trends, and opportunities for product innovation. Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in SaaS product management, and share knowledge and insights with the team and stakeholders. Work closely with the marketing team to develop strategies and campaigns that drive product adoption and revenue growth.
- Create – Shape and own the roadmap in close collaboration with stakeholders. Manage the product development process, including requirements gathering, user acceptance testing, and product launch.
- Prioritise – Prioritise which problems on the roadmap to solve and why, whilst balancing customer value, business value and technical considerations.
- Measure & Optimize – Define and monitor key product metrics and KPIs to measure product success and inform future product development decisions. Use KPIs to measure how well customer problems have been solved, continuously optimize for improvements and feedback learnings into the Roadmap.
- Solid experience working as Product Owner/Product Managerin Tech or Publishingcompany.
- Track record of managinga development team, using Agile methodologies such as Scrum (Sprints, Ceremonies, Epics, User stories, Acceptance criteria).
- Demonstrable experience working with data and/or data products.
- Good Data analysis skills, using qualitative or quantitative data, to guide Roadmaps, Feature Development or Prioritization.
- Good Collaboration and Communication skills working with users, stakeholders, multidisciplinary teams.
- Bonus points if you have experience in SEO.
- Bonus points if you have worked on CMS products.
- Bonus points if you have worked in market research.
YouGov is a global online research company, offering insight into what the world thinks.
We speak daily to our panel of over 24 million registered members to understand opinion and behaviours around the world. We have a strong reputation as a source of accurate data and we’re trusted by the world’s biggest brands to get it right, making us the most quoted market research source in the world.
Why join YouGov?
Join our global team to help us achieve our social mission: to make millions of people’s opinions heard for the benefit of our local, national, and international communities.
Understanding diversity of opinion requires diversity of background. Although our global panel of millions of people worldwide powers our research, our biggest asset is our people. If our research is to be truly representative of what the world thinks, we need people from all walks of life to be part of the team to bring their perspective to the work we do.
Life at YouGov
We are driven by a set of shared values. We are fast, fearless, and innovative. We work diligently to get it right. We are guided by accuracy, ethics, and proven methodologies. We respect and trust each other, bringing these values into everything that we do.
We strive to provide YouGovers with best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellbeing. We want our employees to have a sense of belonging and uniqueness in a supportive workplace, so they can bring their full selves to work.
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity or expression, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, HIV status, political affiliation, socioeconomic background, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law or in line with our responsibilities as a fair and ethic employer. All employment decisions are made based on occupational qualifications, merit, and business need.
To find out how we collect and use your personal data when you apply for a role at YouGov, please read our privacy notice at https://jobs.yougov.com/privacy