Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer (Remote)
Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer | Ciklum | Spain
Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to join our team full-time in Spain.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Automation QA Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts using testing frameworks and tools
- Execute manual test cases to identify defects and ensure software quality
- Design, implement, and maintain automated test suites for regression and performance testing
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand product requirements and create comprehensive test plans
- Report and track software defects, providing detailed information to aid in resolution
- Perform exploratory testing to identify potential issues that automated tests might miss
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback on testability and quality aspects
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the QA process and best practices
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies in software testing
- 4+ years professional experience in QA area
- Automation QA experience (Java, Serenity BDD, Selenium, Cucumber, XRay)
- 2+ years of Manual QA experience
- 1+ years of Behavior-driven development (BDD) experience
- 1+ years AWS experience
- 1+ years of Client facing experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in Agile Methodology
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies with specialization in Web services, middleware technologies and UI automation
- Deep understanding of design patterns and applying them on projects
- Experience in API testing and supportive frameworks
- Creating accurate and timely QA reports
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, teamcity, or similar)
- Experience of working with version control system (GIT)
- Develop and execute test scripts, including regression testing scripts
- Experience in completing hands on manual testing with minimal supervision
- Able to discuss defects/issues with all levels of the business
- Good problem-solving skills with an eye for detail (proven via an aptitude test)
- Able to stick to rigid deadlines for software releases
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Ability to use logic and reason to identify weaknesses in software applications
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, effectively communicating issues and resolutions to both management and development teams
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills — ability to plan and achieve a variety of tasks
- Experience with Product Lifecycle Management solutions
What`s in it for you?
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
- Flexibility: hybrid & 100% remote work opportunities, flexible work schedule
- Work-life: 23 vacation days & short Fridays
- Health: comprehensive company-paid medical insurance & 4 additional undocumented sick leave days
- Tailored education path: regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Opportunities: our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
Our Delivery Center in Malaga is one of the leading IT hubs in Andalusia – it provides an exceptional mix of vibrant tech talent community, wide-open access to learning and career advancement opportunities, hybrid / remote work setup & endless Mediterranean seashore summer.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We cant wait to see you at Ciklum.