Kin + Carta
Senior Scrum Master (Remote)
Senior Scrum Master | Kin + Carta | Argentina
- The life we create within our virtual walls, every day
- Our B Corp certification
- Our ranking in Consulting Magazine’s 2022 “Best Large Firms to Work For”
- The work we’ve done with some of the world’s most innovative companies
Kin + Carta is looking for someone to join our LatAm team as a Scrum Master, with particular interest or experience being a servant leader for teams and coaching organizations on the Scrum methodology. If you are just as excited about driving change with digital solutions as we are and meet the following requirements, let’s chat!
- Facilitating all necessary team meetings (sprint planning, daily standups, sprint reviews/retrospectives, etc.)
- Facilitating Agile release planning and helping the PO manage the release backlog.
- Coaching the team in Agile relative estimation techniques, cross-functionality and self-organization
- Identifying, managing, and mitigating project issues and risks
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to defining and prioritizing the product backlog
- Ensuring transparency into the team’s work through the sprint backlog, burndown chart and other Agile metrics
- Leading by example – knowing when, and how, to push for more results
- Proactively identifying and removing impediments that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint commitments
- Being the coach and all around advocate for the Agile Scrum delivery methodology amongst project team and client stakeholders
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That’s why we’ve outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it’s important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications.
- 4-6 years or more of Scrum Master and/or Agile Coaching experience
- Certified/Professional Scrum Master (CSM or PSM)
- Experience delivering successful projects and providing Agile Coaching at the enterprise level
- Advanced English level
- Consulting experience and Enterprise transformation experience are a major plus
- Experience running Kanban, XP, Lean, SAFe, and/or Scrum@Scale is highly preferred
Project specific experience
- Information Security Expertise: A strong background in information security is essential. This includes knowledge of security controls, risk assessment, security policies, and compliance requirements. Practical experience in implementing information security measures is highly valuable.
- ISO 27001 Certification: Familiarity with ISO 27001 is important. Ideally the Scrum Master should hold a certification related to ISO 27001, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM) or Certified ISO 27001 Lead Implementer.
- Risk Management Expertise: Understanding risk management principles and methodologies is beneficial for ISO 27001. A Scrum Master with experience in identifying, assessing, and mitigating security risks can contribute significantly.
- Compliance and Auditing Knowledge: Familiarity with compliance requirements and auditing processes related to ISO 27001 is helpful. This includes knowing how to prepare for ISO 27001 audits and assessments.
- Knowledge of Training Skills and Effective communication skills will help educating teams and stakeholders about ISO 27001 requirements and fostering a security-conscious culture.
- Change Management Experience: ISO 27001 implementation often involves significant organizational change. Experience in change management practices can help smooth the transition.
- Continuous Improvement Mindset: A focus on continuous improvement aligns with the agile and Scrum principles. The Scrum Master should encourage teams to continuously enhance their security practices and adapt to changing threats.
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. We build digital solutions that connect people, data and technology for some of the world’s most influential companies. As a Certified B Corp, we are committed to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, and our triple bottom line focus of people, the planet and profit.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.