Senior Software Development Engineer (Remote)
Senior Software Development Engineer | Doxee | Italy
You will be hired in Technology & Research division and reporting to the Product Development Director this position will join a team of talented Engineers that develop and maintain Doxee’s software asset in coordination with the functional requirements expressed by Product Management and in close relationship with internal DevOps teams that deploy and run the platform.
YOU WILL BE IN CHARGE OF :
- Receiving, analyzing and improving the requirements formulated by Doxee’s product owners;
- Developing the requirements by following agile methodologies such as SCRUM or Kanban;
- Contributing to the definition of the product’s architecture also considering the aspects of Information Security and Data Protection by Design and by Default;
- Working in synergy with DevOps Engineers from the Infrastructure teams
- Experimenting on new technologies and writing prototypes for architectural changes
MORE ABOUT YOU:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in extensive software development using Java (Spring Boot);
- You have already worked in medium/large team at least 3 years;
- You have experience with distributed and asynchronous systems;
- You have experience on JVM 1.8 or above;
- You have propensity to sharing technical knowledge and training junior associates;
- You have knowledge of guidelines and best practices about secure development such as OWASP;
- You have bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related practice;
- You speak good english
What Could Be a Plus
- If you have experience in using a public cloud provider (preferably AWS);
- If you have proven record of development with AGILE teams using SCRUM or Kanban
- If you have experience in working with major Container and Container Orchestration technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes);
- If you have experience in contributing to the architecture and design of software systems;
- You have experience with public cloud provider’s service portfolio, preferably AWS;
WHAT WE OFFER:
Commensurate salary with experience and position + benefits and several chances of career Developments
The position will be based in Modena, but generally our teams work remotely.
If you are interested and/or would like have more information you can contact Federico Panattieri (Talent Acquisition).
At the following 2 links you can find our Code of Ethics and our Anti-Bribery policies:
- Code of Ethics
- Anti-Bribery Policy
we suggest to read them before apply for this job position.
Doxee complies with International Equal Employment Opportunity laws and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability or any non-job-related factors.