Senior Software Engineer Deep Learning (Remote)
Senior Software Engineer Deep Learning | Instabase | Poland
Instabase is a remote company rooted in flexibility. Employees can choose to work from one of our global offices in Menlo Park, New York, London, or Bangalore, fully remotely, or a mix of the two. At the center of our value proposition is our people, and we’ve built a fearlessly experimental, endlessly curious, customer focused team who together, are fundamentally changing how developers build and distribute intelligent business applications.
Instabase is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Our Engineering Team architects the underlying operating system, core services, platform infrastructure, dev toolkits, core algorithms, machine learning models, packaged end-user apps, and app store marketplace. Instabase engineers are excited to solve hard problems for complex organizations and are self-starters from day one.
What you’ll do:
- Work on a small team of ML engineers to apply Deep Learning techniques to challenging real world problems such as
- Image Processing / Computer Vision
- Handwriting Recognition
- Visual Extraction (checkboxes, signatures, radio button, etc.)
- Object Detection
- Table Detection
- Extraction from Documents
- Field Extraction from Document with Variable Structure (for example: paystubs, invoices, forms, etc.)
- Information Retrieval from Documents with Natural Language
- Finding relevant clause in legal contracts
- Extracting data (for example: effective date, duration, payment terms, etc.) from legal contracts
- MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Science or related field. PhD preferred.
- 5+ years industry / academia experience
- Proven track record of excellence in applying Machine Learning techniques for solving difficult real world problems
- Knowledge of deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch and TensorFlow, computer vision, NLP, or related areas would be a plus.
For US-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $175,000 to $240,000 + bonus, equity, and US benefits. The actual pay may vary based on factors such as location, experience, and skills.
Come help us build for the next stage of growth and scale — accelerate your career with Instabase!